Ch:23

Shahveer's Pov:

I felt so much angry at that time when she said that she wants to take a divorce from me!! How can she even thought of that... And the next moment I did that I punished her.

But when I came to my nerves I left her...She was crying badly and begging for me to stop. Firstly, I felt so embarrassed but when I remembered that she wants to take a divorce from me, I gave her a warning to never say anything like that. I can bear anything but I can't bear that she betray me or leaves me.

I saw her neck which was bleeding, I pick an ointment from the drawer and try to put it on her bruise but then she suddenly back off.

"Someone was becoming a good wifey." I teased her.

She hesitates and didn't say anything then I started applying the ointments. I hear her voice. She was getting hurt and I feel sad for her.

"Why you always do this. You know that how much I love you but you always tease me like this." I said.

"You love me? But you know that I hate you. I hate you since when I was a child, you never let me play with my cousins. You never let me do anything which I want to do wholeheartedly. You know when you agree my parents to not to let me go out of the country for studies. I cried so much that day. You always control my life. I don't consider it love Shahveer." She said.

"I never let them play with you cuz I was afraid whether they fall in love with you. I don't want to take the risk baby. I love you so much you can't even imagine and I can't tell you the reason that why I don't let you go out of the country. " I said

"You are just extra possessive. That's it.
I consider them my brothers." Rania said.

"I believe you but I don't believe them. Okay!!! ". I said.

"Okay, then why don't you let me go out of the country," Rania said.

I don't want to tell them this but if I didn't tell her. She will always hate me more. So I decided to tell her the reality.

"You remember your friend Sahil? " I asked her.

"Yeah. He is so good but I never met him after college. We planned to go together to America for further studies but when I canceled my plan then I never saw him again.  She said.

"I warned him to stay away from you because he's not good for you. " I say sternly.

"He was my best friend. We were good friends since college. We either plan to go to college. How can say him to stay away from me?" She said angrily, I saw her hands trembling

I feel sad for her but it's a good time to tell her the truth. I thought

"Did you ever hear what work he do?  Did you ever ask him that why he's so rich while his parents were quite poor?". I asked her.

" Yeah! He told me that he works in a stock market company, but why are you asking that?". She asked.

"Huh!! He was lying, Rania! He was working under a mafia gang where he sells girls out of countries. He also wants to sell you. I told everything to your parents that's why they don't permit you and also didn't tell you the reason." I told her everything and she was looking so surprised.

"How do you know that? I didn't even tell you about him than how you know that he wants to sell me." She asked.

"You think I was not aware of you. I keep an update on everything about you even though I also know each of your friends.
I take every information of Sahil when I came to know that he's going out of the country with you, but when I came to know about him. I forbade your parents to permit you to go." I told her.

"Thanks for saving me.".  She said and hugged me tightly. I can hear her crying but I didn't stop her because I know that she got hurt.

I hugged her back and said, " I love you more than anything in this world and I never let anyone hurt you my life"

Hey guys,
Do like, comment and rate.

I know that I do late updates but I'm sorry for that because I was busy protesting "Exam cancellations" but it was not worth it. Our government decided to take exams and that's why it was difficult for me to write under such a burden.
But I promise to keep you update soon.

Ramadan Mubarak to you guys. Keep remind me in your prayers.💞

Take care of yourself, dear readers.💞
Have a good day. 💖