Ch:7

Rania's Pov:
I want to forget yesterday so I get ready and went to university early in the morning. I saw Zayn in the canteen, firstly I got afraid because Shahveer forbade me not to meet with him but then I got angry because I don't wanna obey him and want to live my life according to myself.
'Who is he to tell me who i can meet or who i can't' i said to myself and went to greet Zayn.

He was eating something I said a loud Hi in his ear and the whole thing got spilled on his shirt. The whole cafeteria burst out laughing.

We both had some time before our first class so we decided to wait in the cafeteria. I was starving so I ordered a sandwich. Sonia also joined us in the meanwhile.

Thank God Zayn didn't mention anything about yesterday in front of Sonia. I decided i will talk to him later when we are both alone.

Mine and Zayn first class was together. While Sonia's class was early. So she went.
When we were walking i decided to talk to him.

'Shahveer just behaves like this when I'm around boys' i said
'Is he your boyfriend or something' Zayn replied
'No!!! You think I will fall in love with a gadha (donkey) like him? ' i said
'Don't be angry I was just saying because he was sure acting like a boyfriend' Zayn said
'No No there is nothing like this' i said
'I believe you' Zayn replied

We entered the class and sat on the last two seats. Sir entered and the class was started. It was boring i was barely keeping myself awake i saw Zayn and looks like he was about to sleep.

I got an idea and winked at zayn and he understood. I made a paper ball and threw it at sir's head. He was writing something on the board.

He turned around abruptly and asked who did it. Everyone kept quiet. He just scolded us and stared teaching again. This time Zayn made a paper plane and threw it on sir's back. This time sir got so angry that he left the class. Whole class thanked us because of us class was dismissed early.

After this class, the whole day pass in a blur, we didn't want to irritate our teachers more today cuz they will kick us out of class. Mine and zayn all classes were the same. Sonia's classes were different she had 3 classes with us out of 6.

Our last lecture was free so we're sitting in the playground because the cafeteria was full. Many boys were playing football and we 3 were watching their game. I thought someone was glaring at me when i turned out it was noone other than shahveer.

He was glaring at me and Zayn. It looked like smoke was coming out of his ears. He was furious.

He grabbed my hand and forced me to go with him. I scream at him but all in vain, he didn't listen to me but just then Zayn comes in front of him and said "She don't wanna go with you then why are you forcing her, leave her" I was stunned at his courage.

I was trying to get out of his grip but he was tighten his grip more which hurts me too much and I feel tears in my eyes. He always made me cry. What's his problem? Why he always want to control me? He knows that I hate him then why??

Just then Shahveer pushed Zayn so hard that he fell onto the ground. Zayn gets up from the ground and tries to punch him but Shahveer holds his wrist and twists it so hard which made him scream so hard.
I feel so sad and angry at the same time that I slapped on Shahveer cheek so hard with as much strength as I can. He was so surprised at my behavior and his eyes were looking like flames.

"How dare you? I hate you so why you always want to control my life huh?" I screamed at his face.

"Shut up!! How many time I have to tell you not to hang out with him? Why don't you obey me?" He screamed and hold my arms with a tight grip.

"Mr.Shahveer I will never obey you because for me you are nothing. I even don't consider you as my cousin" I said

"You will regret it, Rania. You will surely see the consequences and you will regret it" Shahveer said while greeted his teeth and left.

I come to Zayn , he was lying on the ground, I screamed for help and some students come for help. They take Zayn to the hospital and I also go with him because it was all my fault.

At hospital:

The Doctor examined his fist and then suggest him to take a rest for a week because his hand got fractured very badly

The Doctor examined his fist and then suggest him to take a rest for a week because his hand got fractured very badly. I feel so sad for Zayn. His parents came to meet him and they look so worried. They asked him the reason of his accident but he consoles them by saying that he was slipped from the stairs but I took him to the hospital and that's why I'm much better now.
Both his parents look at me and said," Thank you so much Beta! You are surely an angel for us"

I gave them a smile while watching Zayn and at that moment he winked at me. Then his parents go away because I assure them that I'll take care of him.
I call my parents to ask them for permission, Mama was not agreed but Papa permitted me so Mama agreed too.

I came to Zayn and he was lying on the bed, I sit on the chair and said, "Thanks Zayn, You are a good friend of mine, but I think that I'm not a good friend. I put you in the danger. I'm so sorry, I feel so much guilty whenever I saw you in that bed".

" Hey you stupid why are you feeling so guilty, it's not your fault, he was forcing you and I have to take a stand for you and that's what I feel right at that time and if you are feeling so guilty then you have to babysit me. So, my cute friend will feed me because I'm starving and I can't eat myself" Zayn said while making a puppy face and I laughed so hard.

"Yeah sure, I will feed you but you have to stop acting like a baby otherwise I will hit that spoon on your head," I said and we both laughed.

I take the rice box from the table and start feeding him.

Shahveer's Pov:

I go to my room and start hitting my punching bag, I feel so angry at that time that I can kill anyone at that time. How my Princess slap me for someone else??
She is getting on my nerves and now I will make her mine.

I call my friend to keep an eye on her because I can't take the risk to stay her alone at the hospital with him. Suddenly, my phone beeped and I saw my friend name Taha was shining on it.

"Yes Taha, Is everything alright and what is she doing right now?" I asked

"Dude!! Calm down and don't act like crazy on what I will told you Okay?" Taha said.

"Okay!!! Now tell me otherwise I will break your head" I said while gritted my teeth.

"Bhabhi is feeding Zayn and she is taking care of him so much" Zayn said in one breath.

I felt so much anger at that time, I threw my phone on the wall and it breaks into pieces.

"Rania!!!! You are doing so wrong Princess. One day I'll make you mine and no one can even see you" I screamed.