Ch:27

Shahveer's POV:

I woke up at 8 am in morning and I found Rania sleeping beside me. She was looking so innocent that i couldn't help myself, i touched her hair and then i starting touching her every feature of her face but suddenly she awake and started watching me.  Our eyes met and we started watching each other, it feels like time stopped when I saw her. My heart skips a beat and then quickly looked on the other side and said,  "Why were you looking at me?"

"I was looking at my life," I told her and kissed her forehead, her face turned red like tomatoes she closed her eyes and she was looking so cute.

She gets up from the bed and suddenly runs into the washroom.  I laughed at her and then again lay down on the bed.

After some time, I get up from the bed and then take a bath,  I didn't see Rania anywhere so I feel anxious where is she?!

I started calling her and started roaming around all the house to see her but suddenly I hear her voice from the kitchen.

I feel surprised that what was she doing?! 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was making breakfast for you." She said.

"For me? Right?" I confirmed because it's hard to believe her words.

"Yes! Why are you asking again and again? Did I did something wrong?" She asked while making a pout cute face.

"No! Actually I feel happy that you did that for me, Thanks Rania!!". I said.

"It was my responsibility but why are you saying Thanks? Are you okay?  You are acting strange." Rania said and I felt a sudden shock at her change.

"Your responsibility is something else too wifey, and you make me the breakfast for the first time that's why I was thanking you," I said and came closer to her.

"What responsibility? I will fulfill it." Rania said lowering her gaze.

"So do I have to tell you?" I said and came more closer to her, I felt her breath.

"Yes, tell me?". She said,  her face now looked like a red tomato.

"Your responsibility is to love me and it's your most important responsibility," I said and put my lips on her lips. I started kissing her and amazingly she didn't do any effort to let me leave her. I felt so happy and I tighten my grip on her waist and started kissing her. 

When I left her, she was breathing heavily. I hold her arms and said, "I promise you Rania that I will always make you happy."  I said.

She smiles and then I again said, "Do you love me?"

Her smile suddenly fades away but then she smiles and said, "Maybe".

I smiled and said, "This answer is enough for me. I will wait for that moment when you also confessed your love for me." I hold her face and then kissed her forehead. She was blushing which makes me want her more.

"So, let's eat breakfast," I said.

"No!!!!" Rania suddenly screamed in a low voice.

"But why?  You made me breakfast for the first time then why are you asking me not to eat it?" I said.

"I burnt the toast and the eggs got overcooked." She said while twitching her fingers. I still remember that she always did that when she gets tensed.

"It's okay! Don't worry,  I'll make you the new breakfast but I have one condition."
I said.

"What?"Rania asked.

"I'll eat the breakfast that you made for me," I said and she was watching me surprisingly.

"But it has no better taste, you will not like it." She said with a worried look on her face.

"It's okay dear!  I love everything which you do for me. I will not miss that breakfast so just get to agree. Okay? " I asked.

"Ok!" She said smilingly and then I made her the breakfast which she eats happily and I ate the breakfast which she made for me.

Although it was not well cooked still it feels so tasty.
After that,  I get ready for the office and I feel so happy to see her doing my work.
"Soon my love will make you fall in love with me I promise dear wifey," I said to myself and then go to my office.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys,💗

Hope you guys are doing well.

If you like this chapter then do like, comment, rate.💗😁

Also, do follow me for more updates. 💗

Thanks for your support.💗