Ch:22

Rania Pov:

"Please leave me, I'll never talk to you like that." i was crying and shouting but it was of no use.  He was not listening me.

Suddenly i felt his lips on mine. He kissed me so hard like his life depends on it. His grip on my lips was so hard that i can't even move my face. I was not kissing him, he was trying to enter in my mouth but i was trying to make his idea fail.

I felt a sudden pain when he pinched my on my belly. I opened my mouth and he enter his tongue on my mouth.

Then he leave my mouth and move his face to my neck. He started kissing my neck.  His bite on  my neck was so hard that I felt blood on my neck.

After that, his face comes near to my ear and he silently said, "This is just the beginning baby."

He get up from the bed and then I saw him picking a string. I started shivering by reading his mind thoughts.

"Please please please don't do this. I promise you that I will do everything what will you say". I started crying badly.

" Like what?" He asked and started watching me.

"I will never meet Zayn and I'll never do an argue with you. Just please stop all this." I said in one breath.

"But you want to take divorce from me.Right?". He said.

I stared him and I think that it will be good if I say all these thing which make him less angry.

" I will not take any divorce from you. I will try every possible to live with you like a happy wife." I said.

"Promise?" He was looking quiet pleased.

"Yeah Promise." I said.

"Ok. I believe you darling but if you break your promise then I will not waste my any time to give you a punishment." He said and come near to me.

He touched my neck which was still bleeding. I pushed away his hand from my neck.

"You were becoming a good wifey. Right?". He said in a serious tone.

" I'm sorry." That's all what I say right now.

He picked up the cotton from the drawer and put an ointment on it and then started cleaning my wounds from the neck.

"Oucchhhhh! It hurts." I said.

"It will hurt baby but you have to bear the pain." He said and started doing his work attentively.

After doing that, he looked into my eyes and said, "I really don't wanna do that Rania but I really can't control my anger when you said that you want a divorce. I really love you and I can't see Zayn with you." He said in a soft tone.

"You really love me? But you know that I hate you. I hate you since when I was a child, you never let me play with my cousins. You never let me do anything which I want to do wholeheartedly. You know when you agree my parents to not to let me go out of country for studies. I cried so much that day. You always control my life. I don't consider it love Shahveer." I said.

"I know that you hate me for all this. But I always cared for you. I can't saw that you choose wrong things for you. You know why I never let you play with Ali, Salman and Hassan because I was scared that what if they  fall in love with you or you fall in love with any of them?".

" Seriously, you are extra possessive for me. I consider them my brothers Shahveer. I never thought any love for them like that." I said.

"I believe you but I don't believe them. Okay!!! Shahveer said.

" Okay!! But why don't you let me go out of country?" I said.

"You remember you friend Sahil?" Shahveer said.

"Yeah but how you know him? I thought you don't know him". I said surprisingly.

" Huh! I know everything about you Rania. He was your good friend.Right?" Shahveer said.

"Yeah. He is so good but I never met him after college. We planned to go together in America for further studies but when I cancelled my plan then I never saw him again." I said sadly

"I warned him to not to come near you." Whatever said.

"What???? You were behind this too. He was so good then why you snatched him away from me?". I said angrily.

" There was a big reason behind all this. He was not good for you. That's why I said to him that if he ever tried to meet you then I will kill him." Shahveer said in a dark voice.

"What's the reason? You are telling a lie. He was a good friend of mine which I trust blindly. Tell me the reason MR.SHAHVEER KHAN!!!!!!". I shouted at him but when he told me the whole matter I was stunned.

" He can't do this to me like that!!! No...noo" I started crying badly and hugged Shahveer because I need a shoulder at that time.

Hope you guys like this chapter.
Do like, comment and share.

I decided that if my followers get increased then I will write a bonus chapter for you guys.

Have a nice day.🌷
Love you guys.💓