Ch21:

Rania's POV :
I could see Shahveer was angry, he was getting red so I decided to stay quiet don't want to be the target of his anger although I am the one who caused it.

I started looking out of the window. I could see we were in some barren land because the trees were replaced by sand and there were no houses or cars in sight I became scared, "Where are you taking me." I asked

"To teach you a lesson".He calmly replied.

"Please don't. I promise I will not do this again I'll never meet him or talk to him." I pleaded.

"Oh baby, I know you are not going to. I tried to be gentle with you but seems like you like that shahveer better instead of the caring one".He said.

But I tried to say something.

"Keep quiet or I will throw you out of the car". He said.

So I kept quiet for the rest of the ride didn't want to anger him. Afterward, the car stopped in front of a house.

Although it was small as compared to our house in the city it was still very cozy.

"What's a house doing in the middle of Nowhere".I asked.

He just glared at me.

He opened the door and the house was dusty it needed cleaning.

"So your punishment is you are going to clean this whole house and when you are done I will give you food".He said.

"What you can't do this". I said.

I can now start the work I'll be back in some time he said and left after locking the front door.

"Shahveer Shahveer!!". I kept shouting but no reply. He drove away

I miss zayn I wonder if he is ok. Shahveer did punch him pretty bad.

I was worried for him but I need to clean this house. I was starving from hunger but I can't help myself. I  clean the house. I started cleaning the kitchen. I was cleaning the floor when I saw a spider, I scream and ran and then my foot was tangled into something and I slipped, my head started hurting so much that I faint away.

When I opened my eye, I saw myself on the bed and the room which I hadn't clean was looking so clean. I try to get up but my head starting hurting again. I touched my head and saw that someone just bandaged my head.

When I saw it at the door, Shahveer was standing there with a dish. His face was quite dark and angry that I got scared. He comes near to me and I stay quiet.

"Eat your food". He said in a serious tone.

I saw his face and started eating my food quietly. When I eat enough, he picked up the dish and put it on the table.

"What happened with you," Shahveer asked.

"I'm not going to tell you, don't bother me," I said while raising my eyebrow at him.

"Shut up!! Don't talk to me like that. I am your fucking husband Rania!!! If you ever tried to talk to me like that, I'll surely teach you a good lesson that you will never forget." Shahveer said.

I first felt like I'm crying but then I was filled with anger. "I'll talk to you like that, cuz you are not my husband. You can't rule my life. I'm not your wife and I want a divorce from you because I want to marry Za......"  I was just saying when I felt a hard slap on my face.

He slapped me and then put his hand on my hair. He pushed my hair so hard that tears started rolling on my cheeks.

He put his face near my ears and said, "You will surely regret it that what you said now."

And the next moment I saw him getting up from the bed and locking the door.

I started shivering when he locked my hands in his hand. 

"I beg you, please don't do this to me." I started crying.

He looked at me and then pass me a smirk and said, "It's too late now baby."

And the next thing he did to me was unexpected.

Hope you guys like this chapter, please do comment, like, and share.

Please follow this account, it motivates me so much when you support me.

Have a nice day.🌷
Love u guys💞