Ch:10

Rania's POV:

I was so angry with my Mom, why is she supporting him. I will never let this happen. I go to my house and started calling my Mom. She was in the kitchen.

"Mom, how can you do this" I scream in anger and sadness.

"Low down your voice Rania, that's what I taught you? And why are you so angry?. She asked like she doesn't know anything.

" How can you choose Shahveer as my life partner, you know that I don't like him.
I hate him, Mom!!!!" I said.

"It's for your own better and doesn't talk about him like that." Mom said calmly and I was watching her in disbelief. Just then Dad comes inside.

"What happened dear, why are you crying?" Dad asked.

"Dad, you know what Mom choose Shahveer as my husband without asking me. Dad, please I don't wanna marry him." I said while sobbing.

"Princess, it's for your good. Shahveer is a good boy and he will make you happy. We both choose him for you. Don't you believe us?" Dad said calmly.

"No Dad, he is not good. He always wants to control my life. He is an arrogant man. I hate him. I will never consider him as my husband." I screamed

"Rania!!! Stop your nonsense. We already fix your marriage with him when you complete your university so stop crying and obey him because he is your future husband. Understood!!!" Mom said in a strict voice.

"I can't believe that you are my parent, you are forcing me to marry him. I can't believe it." I said while crying and then pick my car keys and then go outside my house. I sit in my car and then start driving. I want to share my feelings with someone so I go to Sonia.

"Sonia!!! Sonia! Where are you?" I enter her house and started screaming her name?

She came out of her room and said, "What happened to you, Rania?"

I hugged her tightly and started crying. She patted me and then I tell her about everything.

"Ohhh Rania, I will talk to Uncle and Aunty. She can't force you to marry her."
Sonia said.

"She is behaving like I'm not her real daughter. How can any parents marry their daughter without asking her?" Did I say while weeping?

"Don't cry, please!! We will figure it out the solution to this problem. Sonia said.

" Hmmm!! I will never let this happen, Sonia, no one can control my life!" I said in anger while Sonia just shake her head.

After discussing my problem with Sonia, I was feeling better but the anger inside me was still boiling. I said Goodbye to her and started driving my car to my house.

"Shahveer why you always try to control me! Do you know that it always hurt me! Firstly, you try to control my life and now you make my parents against me. How can you do this to me". I thought and then increase the speed of the car in anger, but just then I feel pain in my head and then I saw a huge bus in front of my car and bangg!!!!!!!!!!!

 I thought and then increase the speed of the car in anger, but just then I feel pain in my head and then I saw a huge bus in front of my car and bangg!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonia's Pov:

I was talking with Ali on the phone when I heard Rania trembling voice. She was calling my name. I say Goodbye to Ali and came out of my room where I saw Rania. She looks like a mess, her hairs were so messed up, her eyes were swollen from crying. I came near to her and she hugged me tightly and told me everything.

I think about Zayn firstly because I know if he came to know that he will get mad.
I console Rania and told her that we will figure out the solution to this problem.
After talking randomly, she says goodbye and goes to her car to go back home.

I was thinking about how can we cancel this marriage. As i was thinking i got a call from Rania. I thought she forgot something in my house.
"Hello" i said
"Is this sonia" Someone said
"Yes.This is she. Who are you and why do you have my friend's phone?" I panicked
"I found this on the road and your friend got in a bad accident and they took her to City Hospital. Yours number was the first on her phone so i called you" the caller said.
"Oh my god i hope she is fine"  I immediately called Rania's parent and Zayn.

They immediately ran to the hospital. She had some serious injuries. Her operation was going on.

When I reached the hospital, zayn and Rania's parent were there

. Someone informed shahveer too. He was pacing back and forth. He looked like a mad man. His hair was a mess. His eyes were bloodshot. It looked like he has aged 10 years in just one hour.

Finally doctor came out of the operation room, we anxiously went to him.
"How is she" Shahveer asked
"she is fine she didn't suffer any serious injury" Doctor replied
"Can i meet her" Shahveer asked
"No she is asking for her parents and someone named Zayn" Doctors said

After hearing this shahver looked like he was in pain but he smiled anyways cuz Rania was fine. I realized today how much he loves her. It's a pity he doesn't show it properly. Anyways it's Rania's choice who she wants to be with. It's clear that it's Zayn not Shahveer.

Before going into Rania's room, doctor advised us not to give her any tension. She suffered a minor trauma in the head.

Rania's mother was crying badly but she wiped her face she didn't want her to see her like this. Rania's father was constantly consoling her. Zayn was also with them. While shahveer was standing at a side looking heartbroken.

Hey guys, we both write this chapter. Hope you like this chapter. Feel free to correct any mistake.
Do vote, comment and tell which part is your fav. Bye bye.