Ch:11

Rania's POV:

My head was throbbing badly. When i opened my eyes i was in a room i couldn't recognize. I tried to move my hand it was covered in bandages. I couldn't remember anything.

I saw mom and dad entering the room

"Where am i?" i immediately asked.
"Honey you are in a hospital don't you remember you were in a very bad car accident" Mom said
"No mom i only remember leaving Sonia's house nothing after that" i replied.
'Honey it's better u don't remember " Mom said.

I immediately thought about shahveer and panically said" Mom Dad i don't want to marry him i can't marry him i hate him please don't do this"

"Baby it's okay you will not marry him if you don't want to" Dad said

After mom and dad left, Zayn entered the room. I immediately smiled after seeing him.

"Hey warrior you are in one piece" Zayn said

"Yes i still have 206 bones" I said

My mood was immediately lightened up after seeing him. We talked for a solid hour. He told Me Shahveer was also here.

"What was he doing here?" i asked
"I don't know he seemed pretty disturbed" Zayn said.

"i don't care he was probably laughing seeing me like this" i said

Nurse came and asked zayn to leave because visitors hour was over. I didn't want him to go but rule was rule.
He promised he will come as soon as he could.

I couldn't meet sonia because she had to leave cuz her mom got sick but she did sent me flowers through Zayn.
Doctor told me that i will be discharged tomorrow as i have no serious injury.

Shahveer's POV
I was just watching football match when i received a phone call from Rania's father that Rania got into a pretty bad accident. I was still for a moment. It was like my earth stopped revolving. I couldn't feel anything. But the ringing of phone broke me out of my trance.

It was my bestie Taha. I told him everything. He immediately came and drove me to the hospital because i couldn't drive myself.

The whole drive i was thinking i can't lose Rania. I have already lost enough. My mom walked out of me when i was 6. She left my father for someone else. My father couldn't handle the pain and drowned himself in his work. He died when i was 18. So now i am handling both work and university.

My whole life was dark. But she brought a ray of sunshine in my life. All of my happy moments are spent with her even though she hates me. I just want her by my side.

"She is mine and she is never going to be anyones"

I was so happy when her father said yes. I wanted to do it the right way. I don't want her to hate me more than she already do.

At the hospital:
Taha dropped me at the hospital and went for an errand. My legs were shaking when i entered the hospital. I was constantly praying for my angel.

My blood boiled when i saw Zayn. But i couldn't do anything because it was an hospital. So i just ignored him and waited anxiously for doctor to come out of the theater.

After what feels like hour, doctor came out and told us My Rania was out of danger.
I immediately went to the mosque to thank Allah. It's probably the first time i prayed in 2 3 years. I was mad at Allah for giving me such parents. But he gave my Rania back so i thanked him.

After coming back, doctor told us that she was awake and want to meet her parents and Zayn. My heart broke into million pieces.

"Why is she asking for him?" "Is she in love with him?"

NO!!!!!  That can't happen. I'm never going to let that happen.

Her parents came out of the room and called me. From their faces i knew they wanted to tell me something.

"Son you are best friend's son and i too think of you as my son." Rania's father said.
"I know uncle." i said
"Beta there is noone else i want to be my son in law more than you. But in the end its rania's choice. I can't force her. It's her life. I can't force my decision on her"
Rania's father said.

I fell like my heart breaking into million pieces and i immediately left. She said No.
"Who is she to say no" ." Doesn't she know she is mine huh?"

Get one thing in your mind Rania. You will be only Rania Shahveer cuz you are mine only mine.

I tried to do it the easy way but it looks like you are not going to agree easily. Now you will know who Shahveer is. The real Shahveer.

Hope you like this chapter. Do comment and tell which part is your favorite.