Ch:8

Rania's POV:
The whole week I stayed with zayn like a shadow. He was discharged from the hospital the next day. I usually went to his house after breakfast and then come back after dinner. He assured me that he was fine but I didn't believe him.

'Rania I am fine' Zayn said
'No you are not your plaster is still on' i said
'You don't have to feel guilty it was not your fault He shouldn't have ordered you as that' Zayn said
'I know I'll talk to him and put an end to his antics. He can't do this anymore he is been doing this since childhood' i said
'Rania you don't have to see him you know I'm with you' Zayn said
'I know you are I can't thank you enough for standing up for me you proved that you are my bestie' i said
'OK don't be sentimental let's watch a movie' Zayn said.

Halfway through the movie Zayn fell asleep, it was so cute. I adjusted his blanket and turned off the light and went out.

 I adjusted his blanket and turned off the light and went out

I was drinking water when the doorbell rang. I went to open the door as no one else was home except Zayn and me. When I opened the door, it was Taha.

'Hey Taha I didn't know you were Zayn's friend.' i said
'Oh bhabhi I Mean Rania what are you doing here' Taha asked
'What do you mean Zayn's my friend' i said
'Oh right, where is zayn?' Taha asked again
'he is sleeping' i replied
'So are you 2 alone?' taha asked for the third time
'yes, and I didn't know we were playing 20 20 questions' I said cuz he was asking too many questions.
He stayed quiet so I asked
'Do you want to come in?' i asked Taha
'No No, I will go' Taha said and went

Well, that was weird.
After sometime, Zayn woke up he kept apologizing for sleeping through but I said it was fine he should rest.

I thought about going to shahveer's tomorrow I should end this once and for all.

NEXT MORNING
After breakfast, I studied for some time because exams were approaching, and don't want to fail. I am not an A grade student but also I am not very bad in studies. I'll say I am average.

At 1.00 am:
I finally gathered up the courage to go to Shahveer's house. I don't want to repeat what happened in the university and this time become his target.

I told mom and she permitted me and now I am standing in front of shahveer's house and God it's massive.

I keep counting 1 to 10 in my mind

I keep counting 1 to 10 in my mind. I always do this when I am nervous.
And before I was about to ring the bell. Someone opened the door and it was Shahveer.

He was looking surprised because the last time I came to his house when I was 11 years old.

"Do you forget the way?" Shahveer asked

"No, why?" I said confusingly.

"Okay, then It's good to see you here. Come inside." He said while smiling.
Why he is smiling? I hate his smile. I mean how? Firstly, he hurt me and my friend and now he is smiling like a pervert. He is too mean!!

I came inside and he shows me the lounge, I sit on the sofa and he ordered his servant to make coffee.

"Yes, how are you? May I know the reason for your coming? Are you regretting that you slap me? You can say sorry if you want to."He said in a cold voice.

I was so astonished by what he said right now. " Do you think that I'll say sorry to you... Huh in your dreams Mr.Shahveer. I don't regret it when I slap you. Now listen to me very carefully as you know that I hate you the most and I don't even consider you as my relative. So, I just wanna say that stay away from me and don't even try to hurt my friends otherwise I will contact the Police" I said.

"What you say, I didn't hear you properly."
Shahveer said in a furious voice while gritted his teeth.

I got so afraid when I saw him but then I raise my courage and said, "I don't repeat myself, I know that you hear me."

"You know that what are you saying, I will not bear anything now and you know what I'm going to be your future husband so if you don't obey me then you will see the consequences," Shahveer growled at me.

I was stunned when he said this.
"You are joking right! I know that your lying. I'm not gonna be your wife. My parents will never agree with it." I said in a anger.

"Well Princess, you are going to be mine and your mother also considers me as her Son-in-law. So, it will be good for your future if you control your tongue in front of me." Shahveer said in a cold voice.

"I will never do this happen," I said and go to my car ignoring him.

The only thing that I was thinking that, "I will never let this happen, I swear" and then I go to my house to talk with my mom.

Hey guys we both authors wrote this part.
Like comment and tell which part is your favorite!!! And don't forget to vote.