Ch:31

Zayn's POV:

"People in this world are a disappointment."  She said.

"What happened Mam?, Is everything alright. You look anxious." i asked gently.

"Who are you to me? A stranger! .Why would i tell you? ". She said rudely.

To be honest, her attitude pissed me off so i said, "Okay!  I'm going then."

I was going when i heard her voice again,  "Wait, will you please help me?! I'm alone here. I don't even have any phone or money." 

"Ohh!  So, you are talking to this stranger?.  By the way Miss why would i help you? ". I said rudely and then i feel sorry when i saw her eyes which was filled with tears.

"I'm sorry, i know i was rude. Actually my life is messed up and i was actually anxious." She said and i feel pity for her.

"Oh It's okay, so tell me what can i do for you?". I asked.

"i want you to take me to this address." She handed me an address which was 10km away. 

"Okay!  I'll take you to that address and after that i don't know you and you don't know me." I said firmly.

"okay okay!  Now let's go!". She said and we both sat into the car.

"You aren't a robber? Right?". I raised my eyebrow at her and hide my smile.

She was shocked and then changed her facial expression into normal and then said, "Okay! Imagine I'm a robber but let me tell you mister I'll never make a plan to rob a begger like you."

"Seriously?  You think that I'm a beggar. Madam, I'm a rich kit. I have so much money that you can't even imagine." I saud proudly.

"Whatever! You still look like a beggar." She raised her eyebrows at me which pissed me off. Kkk

"Hmm!! Whatever Robber."  I said and then stay Silent for her reply but when i saw her she was sleeping.

"Oh God!!  How much worse this day can be?!". I said to myself and drive the car.

After 1 to 2 hours, we reached to her destination. I saw her, to be honest she was looking like an innocent angel.

"How innocent she looks, but in real she's a little devil. Woah Looks can be so deceiving God!". I said to myself.

I want to wake up but waking her up by touching touching her didn't looks like a good idea so i turn on the music system of the car and turns up the volume into 100. (The music was Baby shark dududu)

"Ummmm!  Who's stupid listening to this stupid music. Let me sleep." She said.

At first, i thought that i was doing wrong but after listening to her i decided not to turn off the music.

"Wake up Miss robber! It's not your home,  we reached at your destination." I said and saw her waking up.

"Oh okay!  For how many hours i was sleeping?" She asked while rubbing her eye. She had fake eyelash on her eye and when she rubbed it, it went upside down.

"Ha ha ha!! You look funny". I said and show her face into my mobile camera.

"It's a style. Okay!". She said and then started laughing.

I went lost into her smile, but then i adjust myself and said, "Get off the car, it's time for you to leave."

She obeyed my order and  i also came outside of the car.

"Okay!  Mr.Beggar, Thanks for your help. It was really nice to meet you." She said.

"It's okay! Miss robber." I said but then i suddenly asked, " If you are not going to your home then where are you going?"

"You helped me that's why I'm telling you. My mother died a few years ago but then my father married another woman. She was good with me infront of my dad but she was a witch whenever my father was not home. I love someone else but she didn't let me marry him, moreover she convinced my dad to marry a man who was greedy for my property. So, today is my wedding and i decided to ran away." She said and then i feel sorry for her.

I was lost in my imagination when she suddenly said, "If you think that my story is too sad then you can give me an Oscar for this."  She said this while making a puppy face and then suddenly started laughing.

"You know that you are really something." I said.

"I know Mr. Beggar." She said and get out from the car.

"Can i come with you?". I asked.

"Yeah sure!  I want you to meet my man!" She said proudly.

"Okay! Let's go!". She said and we both go to her Man's house!!!

Hey guys, 
I write this Zayn ch for you and i know it's short but I'll surely try to write another soon.

Do like, comment and rate.

Love u guys 🌼💗