Ch:24

Rania's POV:

I felt such a relief at that time when I came to know that he saved me. I was shivering at that thought what if I was get being sold by mafia. He keeps soothing me and I slept in his arms.

Next morning:

I wake up and then I saw that he is sleeping besides me. He looks like a cute baby. I touch his face and then he suddenly woke up.

He take my hand in his hand and said, "I love that moment whenever you are in front of me."

I felt my cheeks red and I said, "I'm thankful to you that you helped me at that time but I'm still angry with you because you forced me to marry you. My parents hate me because of you."

I felt a sudden pain and sadness in my heart when I remember my parents.

"You wanna go to your parents today?" He said.

"They don't wanna see me again. How can I face them?" I asked.

"Just get ready in 1 hour and then we both go to your parents." He said.

"But if..". I said but he interrupted me.

" No but or if just get ready." He said in a serious tone.

"Okay"I said.

After one hour:

I get ready after one hour, I casually wear simple traditional dress and did a light make up because I don't waste any time on getting ready because i want to see my parents as early as possible.

He wear blue coat and pent and he's looking fabulous. I never see him like that but today he's looking so handsome. I shake off my thoughts and look away.

" What were you looking in me." He asked me.

"Nothing, I was just watching that you get so much ready like it's your wedding today." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Ohh! It means that you wanna say that I'm looking handsome." He said teasingly.

"Huh!! No no no, I didn't say that I'm just thinking that..." I said confusingly.

"Oh! So you were thinking about me." He said and wink at me.

"No, I wasn't saying that.... Now let's go!" I said and open the door of the car and sit on the first seat.

I was so confused at that time. What if my parents didn't accept me? What if they get angry after watching me?. These thoughts were making me sad and confused. I was twisting my finger in tension but suddenly Shahveer put his hand on mine and said, "Don't worry they will not be angry from you. Just let me talk with them."

"Okay but if they didn't get agree with me then I will not talk to you. I said while raising my eyebrow at him.

" Okay mam!! But if they get agree then you will have to go on a dinner with me whenever I said. Deal?" He asked.

"Okay!!". I said and he stopped the car.

When we reached the door of my house, my hand started shaking. He held my hand and gave me a smile which gives me enough satisfaction. He knocked the door and my dad opened the door. He seems so shocked when he saw me. He hugged me tightly and said, "I miss you so much my daughter."

I was so amazed at this, "Wasn't you angry from me? " i said.

"I'm sorry daughter, it was all my fault. I tried so much to talk with you but i have no confidence, please forgive me." Dad said.

"Don't say like that Dad. I also miss you so much." i hugged him back and started crying.

"Ahmm ahmm Madam let's go inside, and please don't cry. Otherwise you makeup will be ruined and you will be turned into a zombie and i don't want your mom to get scared from you. Okay?." i heard Shahveer voice.

I laughed and clean my tears and then i met my mom, she was praying her prayer. I hugged her from back and she seems so shocked then she kiss my forehead and said, "I'm sorry dear, i did so wrong with you."

"No Mom, it was all my fault." and then we started talking.

After talking with my mom and dad, I was feeling so good.

My mom came to the kitchen to make tea, i go with her.

At kitchen:

"Mom it feels so good, you know i miss that moment so much when we talked like that in the kitchen and then you always get late to give tea to dad and then he always came in the kitchen. I love that moment." We both laughed.

"Yeah and then he makes snack for both of us and we all talked for hours in the kitchen." She said and we started laughing again.

"Mom can i asked you something?". I said.

"Yeah dear, sure." she said.

"Mom, i married Shahveer against your will. You both were so angry with me then what happened?." i asked.

Hope you like this. Do vote comment and tell which part Is your favorite ❤️