Ch:13

Shahveer's Pov:

I saw in the video that Rania said yes to that bastard. How can she yes to him? I can't believe that she choose him over me. I get up and started hitting my punching bag." I will not spare you, Rania, I promised that you will surely see the consequences."

After that, I go out of the gym and started my car to see my Princess. I really wanna meet her. I want to punish her but I will do this after our marriage. I smirked and started the car.

Taha told me that she was at the University with that bastard. I parked my car at the University's gate. Taha waved at me and came to me.

"Where is she," I asked

"At the canteen," Taha told me and I started walking with rage. Taha stopped me to do something bad but I didn't hear him. The only thing I care about at that time was that she rejects me just because of him.

I saw her, she was sitting with Zayn, I came near to them.

" I wanna talk to you Rania", I said but instead of Rania, zayn said, "She doesn't wanna talk to you now go away". I stare at him with rage and said, " Shut up otherwise I don't regret to break your face".

Zayn stands up with rage but Rania stopped him and said, "I will talk to you Shahveer but don't create a scene here."

I smirked at zayn who was watching me with anger.

Rania came with me and said, "What's your problem?"

"Why you prefer him over me? You know that you were going to be my wife then why you reject me?."

"I hate you and you know that. You know what you are a psychopath who always wants to control me but this time I don't obey you so you are getting angry? Wow " She smirked.

I control my anger and held her shoulder tightly, " You hate me. Huh? I will make you my wife , keep that in your little mind, and if you say that my love make me a psychopath for you then I'm a psycho. I will never let you marry that bastard." I tighthen my grip more on her and I feel that she is crying so I left her.

But then she slapped and said," I will kill myself but I will never let make you mine because I hate you.... I hate you Shahveer" she screamed and left.

I was burning with rage. For this slap you are going to Rania. Soon you will be Mrs. Shahveer.

Rania's pov:
Who is he to come here and make a scene. That too in front of zayn.
I am so embarrassed. He embarrassed me in front of the whole cafeteria.
I am so angry at him. Zayn took me to nearby Cafe to calm me down. He was still in the my mind. Today was supposed to me happiest day of my life but he ruined it for me.

I was looking at the ring on my finger. Honestly i have never thought about zayn more than my friend but it all changed today. Now he is my fiance. I am going to be Mrs. Zayn. I don't know why but it sounded unrealistic to me. I guess it's all just in head.

After coffee, we both went to my house. Both of our parents were there. Zayn's mother came and hugged me and said
"I'm so glad my Zayn chose you. I couldn't have a better daughter in law than you"

Afterwards Zayn's father came and patted me on my head. My parents hugged zayn

On the dining table, both of our parents were discussing about engagements they wanted to make it official. Zayn looked so happy. But i had an emptiness in my chest. I don't know why i had a bad feeling about this engagement like something bad is going to happen.
I quickly shook off the feeling.

It was time say goodbye to Zayn and his parent. After biding farewell, i quickly went to the bed and fell.

I was so tired. I opened my phone and there was 10 miss calls from a random number. Well whoever it was he is going to wait till morning. I was about to put it back when it rang again so i answered it.

"Hey who is it" I said
"Rania" someone said
"Yes that's me but who are you" i said
"You are not going to marry him. You understand" someone said and cut the call

Well that was weird. Not like I'm going to listen to him. Who is he to tell me who i can marry and can't.

Hope you like this chapter. Do vote comment and tell which part is your favorite❤️