Ch:28

Shahveer's Pov:

I was so happy that finally, Rania is understanding my emotions. I came to my office room and started attending my business deals. At lunchtime,  I called her on the phone because I was missing her so much.

"Hey!!  How are you? ". I asked her.

"Hey, I was watching TV. What about you?. She asked.

"Just attending some meetings and was missing you," I said.

"Oh okay!". She said and stay quiet.

"So,  what are you watching? Let me guess you are watching that boring cartoons? Right? " I teased her.

Inner thought:

I still remember when she watched cartoons on Tv in her house and I teased her by calling her cartoon boring and stupid. Althoughhh,  she didn't talk with me much she always fightsthiththhh me to defend her cartoon.

Inner thought end.

"Don't call my cartoons boring, at least it's not as much boring as you are." She said and I laughed.

"Oh, so I'm boring. Okay!! so, Get ready Mrs.Shahveer today I will take you out and then I will tell you how boring I'm really! I said.

"We will see Mr. Shahveer and don't talk negatively about my cartoons ever." She said.

"Okay, Madam!  I will take care in the fe about that but I want to ask you something?" I said.

"What?". She replied.

"You are 22 years old and still you watch cartoons at this age?." I teased her more.

"It's not written anywhere that 20+ people can't watch cartoons." She replied.

"Ok Ok!!  No one can beat you in this battle. Be ready at 5:00 pm, we will go out. " I laughed.

"Okay!". She said proudly and started laughing, I heard her laugh at the phone I felt happiness which I was missing foreaa r in
At evening:

I came from the office and I saw Rania where she was looking too pretty. She was wearing a yellow suit and the red lipstick on her lips was looking so fascinating.

"You came?"

"You came?". She saw me and asked. 

I came to my senses and replied with a Yes.

"You are looking pretty." I complimented her me and I saw her blushing.

"I'm waiting for you in the car," I said.

"Okay! I'm coming." She said and picked up her purse and followed me.

"Where are we going." She asked.

"To all those places where you can't say that I'm boring," I replied and she laughed.