Ch:15

Shahveer's pov:
I am so furious right now cuz when I came back from the office earlier. A card was there on the table. My butler told me a guy named zayn dropped the card off. And I must attend.

When I opened it, it was the invitation to Rania and zayn engagement. I immediately lit the card on fire. Zayn was mocking me. Claiming he won. But that stupid boy he doesn't know who he is dealing with. If he thinks he can take Rania from me. He is so wrong.

Rania thinks that she will wear a ring with zayn name. I would rather cut off her finger than let her wear that ring.

Rania let's wait, baby. On Friday you will see who shahveer is. You have underestimated me.

Rania's Pov :
Finally, it was the engagement day. I'm so excited but the person excited than me is zayn. He woke me up at 7 am to tell me he can't wait and shared his enthusiasm for a full solid hour.

At 10 am mom sent me to the parlor to get ready. She didn't even let me finish my breakfast. Dad was laughing the whole time. She was acting crazy. Going from here to there. The engagement function was at a place near our house. Zayn was doing whole arrangements. Dad offered help but he said no.

So at the parlor, beauticians started putting on stuff on the face. They were making me look a completely different human being.

After I was ready, someone called me said my driver was outside to pick me up.

I asked about that who is outside to pick me up and the beautician said that "Mam it's your driver". I wondered because my dad said that he will come here to pick me but maybe he will be busy so I go outside and the driver said, "Mam your dad sent me to pick you". I felt relief and sit inside the car.

I was so happy because I'm going to be Zayn's wife soon. He is a good man and I know that he will never let me get sad.

The driver was still driving for 30 minutes and the distance between my house or in Parlour was just 15 minutes. I felt so much fear I looked up for my phone but then I realized that I forget it at my room.
I asked the driver that where is he taking me but he didn't reply. I started screaming at him but he didn't stop the car. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Suddenly, he stopped the car but the next moment I saw the front door opening and when I saw that man face I felt so much anger and fear at the same time. "He was Shahveer". How can he do such a thing?

" How are you my Princess," Shahveer said.

"Are you in your senses? Don't you know that I'm only Zayn's life partner then how can you try to kidnap me". I screamed at his face.

He felt so much anger and screamed, "Shutt uppp!! You cannot be his because you are the only mine. I tried so g to agree but you are such stubborn. Now, you will be my wife, and if you do anything stupid. I will show you consequences I swear."

"You are a psycho. I'm not going to marry you. I'm going." I lost my senses at that time, I tried to open the door but all in vain, but suddenly I felt a hand on my face.

He was giving me anesthesia and I feel so numb.I felt my eyes closed and it was all black.... I remember calling zayn name all the last thing i saw was Shahveer angry face.....

Hope you guys like this chapter. I really need your appreciation so please do comment, like and rate the chapter.
I know it's a short chapter but i was ill in my exams so i don't get any time to see the novel.
Hope you guys understand.
Love you💗