Ch:17

Shahveer's Pov:

I gave her a threat and it works, she ate her lunch. I'm happy that she will be mine in few moments but I was a little sad that she was not accepting me. But I will make her mine by hook or by crook and I'm sure she will love me after our marriage.

I leave her in her room. I'm sure that she will accept me. I get up and started calling my friends to make some arrangements.

Rania's Pov:

I was thinking about how I get out of here. I call the maid and I asked her to help me but she got so scared and leave me in the room by saying that "Mam! Sir will kill me. I can't do this".

It's only 2hours left for nikkah and I don't get any way to get out of here. But just then I made a plan and I hope that it will help me.

I call the maid and I asked her to give me medicine because of the headache.
But on the next moment, I faint away. I closed my eyes and act like I'm unconscious.

The maid started calling him. My plan was working. I heard Shahveer screaming at the maid and then I feel someone is picking me up. I felt his hands on my back, but I still acted like I'm unconscious. This was a good plan.

Shahveer's Pov:

I was calling my friend to make some arrangements but just then I heard the scream of the maid. It was from the Rania room. I go and then I saw her. She fainted . I feel so angry at the maid and asked her the reason that what happened to her. But then I thought it's not a good time to ask. So, I picked her up in my arms and pick up my keys, and started my car. I put her on the bed of a hospital room. The doctor asked me to go out of the room. I hope that she will be better.

Rania's Pov:

When I heard the doctor's voice, I opened my eyes and the doctor was surprisingly watching me. I gave him a signal to stay quiet. I told the doctor about the whole situation.

" Will you help me, doctor?" I asked.

"Yes, you are just like my daughter. I will help you." Doc said.

I told the doctor to say Shahveer that I'm still unconscious and he has to bring these medicines from the store. So that he will go and I'll find a way to escape. The doctor agreed. He goes to Shahveer and said the same thing that I'm on bed rest and still unconscious and after some time, I saw him going. I feel so happy and felt relief. I run from the hospital but I didn't go from the front door of the hospital because the shop of medicine was in front of it and I can't take any risk. I planned to go to the parking lot of the hospital which was on the last floor.

I was running and reached the parking lot.

I find a man and I asked him for his phone because I need to call Zayn

I find a man and I asked him for his phone because I need to call Zayn. I know that he will be so worried about me. He gave me his phone and I dialed Zayn's number and call him.

"Hey, Zayn. It's me, Rania." I said.

"Rania? Where are you? Are you okay? Where are you I'm coming for you" He said.

"Shahveer kidnapped me Zayn. He wants me to make his wife. I don't want to marry him. Please take me with you." I said while crying

"I will kill him. Tell me where are you dear. Don't panic I am coming just tell me where are you?" Zayn said.

"I'm in h......." I was saying but just then someone snatched the phone from my hand. I turned beside and it was Shahveer.

"Trying to escape Princess?" He said in a cold voice but it scares me to the end of my core.

"I I I want to go. Please let me go" I said and I felt my voice trembling.

"No, first let get married then we will go together to meet your parents," Shahveer said.

"Nooooooo!!!! I hate you!!! Please let me go!!" I screamed and asked for help from the man who gave me his phone.

"Come here, Rania. You can't ask anyone to help you because I'm always with you. Now let's go." Shahveer said while grabbing my wrist.

"No, you are the only one from which I want to hide. Please let me go." I said

The other man grabs Shahveer's collar and tries to stop him and just then Shahveer punched him so hard that his nose started bleeding. He takes me to his car and makes me sit there and locked the car door.His eyes were so red. I don't know what will he do now with me.

We came to his home again and molvi was there for nikkah. 2 of shahveer's friend were also there.

'Let's start the nikkah' Shahveer said to molvi.
"No!!!!! Please don't do this i can't marry you" i said
Shahveer grabbed my hand and took me to the other room

"Leave me!!! Rania said
"No You have to love me " Shahveer growled at her
"i hate you!! I hate you!! I hate you!!" Rania screamed
"You have to marry me otherwise I'll kill sonia or your mother... It's your choice now..." He said.

"You have only 5 minutes to think about that and if your answer is No then I'll kill one of them I swear". Shaveer said.

"How can you say that they are your relatives too" i said while crying.

"But they are not important more than you for me." He said in a cold voice.

I was thinking about it. I saw his face which looks like that he can kill anyone right now. I can't take the risk of Mom and Sonia because i love them.

"I'm ready, Shahveer but i have one condition that you will not do anything bad with them." i said in a trembling voice. I never felt so weak.

"Okay love. Get ready for the nikkah now and listen if you do anything crazy now then i will not waste my time to kill them".

I just nodded my head and started walking with him.

Hope you guys like this chapter.
Do like, comment and rate this chapter and also follow us to get updates about our novel.
Love you guys.
Have a good day.💗💗