Ch:16

Zayn's pov:

I was so excited about my engagement

I was so excited about my engagement. I can't believe that she is coming into my life. I will never break her heart and treat her like a Queen. " I love you, Rania," I said that inside my heart and smile.
After some hours later, she will become mine. I can't wait to see her.
I was busy with my thoughts when mom calls me to go.

"Beta, you are looking so adorable. She will be lucky because she is going to be your future fiance." Mom said.

"No Mom I'm lucky to have her. You know mama I feel that I'm the luckiest man on earth right now." I said.

"She is indeed a good girl. Now let's go otherwise we will be late for your occasion", Mom said.

" Okay, Mom you go. I came after you." I said.

At engagement function:

I was excited to see her. I meet all the guests but then I saw Rania's parents. They were looking so worried. I go to them and asked about the reason that why they are so worried.

"Uncle Aunty, why are you so worried. Is everything Okay?" I asked.

"No, beta. I went to pick Rania but the beautician said that she had already gone with her driver." His father said.

I felt resentment and then I said that " Don't worry uncle, I'll go and find Rania."

I go and start my car to go to the parlor. I asked the beautician and she told me that a man came and said that her father sent him to pick her up and then she goes with him. She said that the man looks like a driver.

I knew that she was kidnapped by a man. Who was not happy on our engagement? I will not leave you Shahveer I swear. I screamed with my lungs out.

Shahveer's POV:
I appointed a guard outside her room and maid inside for when she wakes up. I know she hates me. I don't care if she hates me as long as she is with me. I want nothing else. I want her only nothing else.

I was smoking cigarette on my lounge sofa when a guard called me and said she woke up. And she wasn't eating her lunch. She should eat she has been hungry since morning.

As i entered her room
"Get this food out of my sight i don't want to eat. I want to go my home" Rania was shouting at the maid.

"Now princess refusing food isn't a good thing. You shouldn't do that. You know there are many people who don't even have food."
She kept silent.
I waved at the maid to leave us alone.

Now, tell me why are you being a bad girl. You should eat our nikkah is in 3 hours. What is my friend's going to say that i don't feed their bhabhi.

"What noooo!!!! What are you saying. I can't marry you. I am going to marry zayn. I love him" Rania said.

She threw all the lunch on the ground and pick up the vase and said, "If you don't let me go then I'm gonna hit you."

Well I was amazed at her courage, I quickly held her hand from my hand and from other hand I held her back tightly. She looks so nervous that she started shivering.

"Shush princess i am only letting you off the hook this time only never mention his or any other male name in front of me or you are going to suffer really bad consequences." I said and told her to eat food otherwise I will eat you. I raised my eyebrow at her. I call the maid she bring new lunch.

She stared eating silently. After she had finished, i took the tray and told her to get ready for Nikkah and went out of the room.

Rania's Pov:

I was so worried because I know that my parents will die if they face any disgrace.
That's stupid pervet, I will kill him if I get a chance, but firstly I'm gonna escape from here.

Suddenly, I saw a women who was holding a dish of food. She put the dish on the bed.Firstly, I felt so hunger but just then I felt so much anger when she said, "Mam please eat some food, Sir is worried for you."

"It's all your Sir fault, if I don't go then my parents will get so much worried. I don't want that food. Now get the hell out of here." I screamed at her.

I sit on the bed and put my face on the hands and started crying but just then I saw a door opening. He was Shahveer.

His face looks a little bit sad and angry but I don't care for him. I threw the dish in front of him and then I put the vase from the side table and pointed that vase on him.

"Let me go, otherwise I will kill you." I said but I saw him smiling. But why? I felt so much anger that I was about to throw that vase on him but he was too fast. He hold the vase from my hand and then he put his hand on my waist. I tried to get out of his grip but all in vain. He was so strong.

"You have become such a bad girl. Now listen to me very carefully Princess if you try to do something like that again I will show you some bad consequences. Today is our nikkah so don't be a bad bride Okay?" He said and I  started feeling my head spinning.

"Are you kidding me? I will not marry you. I'm only Zayn bride. You can never become my husband. I hate you Mr Shahveer." I split at him.

"Shush princess i am only letting you off the hook this time only never mention his or any other male name in front of me or you are going to suffer really bad consequences. Now eat your food otherwise I will surely eat you today". He smirked and go out from the room.

I have to escape from here at any cost but I need energy so I get agree and eat my food.

Hope you guys like this chapter.
Please do like, comment and rate this chapter because your appreciation is our motivation.💞💞💞