Ch:9

Zayn's Pov:
The first time i saw her standing in the cafeteria i was swept off my feet. Then she asked me about her department, i realized she was at the same department as me. She was with her friend Sonia. But my eyes were on her.

I saw her sechudule and we had the same classes

I saw her sechudule and we had the same classes. My heart was literally busting with joy. I walked her to the class and she was so funny. She kept blabbing and making jokes. Her voice was like a melody to my ears.

The more i spent time with her, the deeper i feel in love with her. Then she was at my house i couldn't believe my eyes. I have to pince myself in my ears to belive that she was really here. Then my dad introduced them turns out she was with her family and my dad is her dad's close friend.

As we were chatting, some stupid waiter threw sodas on her dress. When she came back she looked a little disturbed. But i didn't ask her. I didn't wanted to annoy her by prying into her matters.

As everyone was dancing, i asked for the dance. I was scared that she would reject me or worse think i am a creep. But thank God she said Yes. She was a really good dancer. I was lost into her eyes.

Some stupid guy came and snatched her wrist and took her away

Some stupid guy came and snatched her wrist and took her away. I was so angry.

"Who the hell is he to take my Rania away from me" I whispered angrily.

I went after them but couldn't find them. After an hour searching, i gave up and asked her parents. They told me she went home because she was feeling sick.

I know why she was feeling sick. That guy must have said something to her. That made her upset.

"Whoever you are i will never let you come between us" i promised to myself

Next day:
I didn't ask anything about last night. I was waiting for her to bring it on her own and she did. She explained that the guy was her creep cousin who was after since childhood. His name was Shahveer.

It was clear that the guy was in love with her. But seems like she didn't know. It was a good thing i would never let him have her. She was mine and only mine.

Next couple of days, i day was spent pretty much staring at her in the class

After coming back from university thinking about her.
That girl stole my heart away and she didn't even know. It was like she was lost in her own little world.

Then one day, we ran into Shahveer. I was mentally cursing myself i should have took Rania away from here when i first spotted him. He got so angry after seeing Rania with me. A fight broke out. He punched me repeatedly and twisted my arm.

Gosh he was strong i shouldn't have picked a fight with him. I fainted halfway and someone took me to the hospital. When i opened my eyes I saw Rania.

She stayed. Here with me. She is worried about me. My heart was busting with joy.
When i was discharged she took care of me like a baby. She was with me from breakfast till dinner. Always asking if i feel pain.

I was actually thankful to shahver for breaking my hand. Because of him she was feeding me with her own hands.
We decided to watch a movie and due to the affect of medicine i slept halfway.
When i woke up she wasn't there. I was looking for her hysterically. I thought shahveer took her.

But thank God, when i saw a note explaining she left because it was too late.

I was actually planning to propose her but that son of a bitch ruined my whole plan.
He broke my hand. I'll just have to wait till my hand healed.

I can't wait. I'll do it in front of the whole university. Sonia is in with me. I told her about my feelings towards Rania. She was delighted.

I was surprised when she told me she knew. I don't know how but she said she saw it in my eyes.

My mom and dad came back from dinner. They just asked "how i was?" and just went to their room.

They didn't even care. Rania stayed with me the whole day unlike them. Sometimes I feel like noone loves me in this world.

I was alone my whole life until she came like a ray of sunshine. She split my world upside down. I can't stop thinking about her even if i want to. She makes me happy without even knowing.

I am planing to send a proposal to her family. I'll talk to my parents about this. I know she isn't the type of girl to date and that's what i love.

Hey it's author no 1 hope you like this chapter. Like comment and share