ch:1

Rania's pov:
Ufff I just hate wedding.... I don't know why people get married and then fight  with each other and live their life like this... It's so boring....
Whatever!.... I only go to wedding just for the food ... I love the food which we get on weddings After all it's free food ... Who doesn't want free food? Yummy!!!
Today is my uncle mehndi and I'm so excited Yaayyyy

"If you get ready so can we go now dear?" Mom asked.

"Yeah mom!!just give me two minutes." I said.

"Rania!! How many times i have told you to get ready but still you are doing the same,  you are watching TV instead of listening to me" Mom said angrily...

"Okay! I won't do this next time...."

"Good! Now let's go we are already late" mom said

At mehndi:
"Salam! Aunty how are you?". I greeted my fav Amna ani ...

"I'm good.What about you? And how's you studies going? " Amna ani asked me
Inner thought of Rania (Seriously!! We are in a function and she is asking me about my studies. Damn i hate these questions. Okay! Ani you are my fav but I'm going because you are talking about my least fav topic)

"It's really going great!" okay Ani! I think Sonia is calling me. I'll be back in a while...

"Hey Sonia!Where were you? I was looking for you? " i asked Sonia.

"i was here Rania. You were just busy with Amna ani" She said smilingly.

"Okay! Just leave it. So, you know on mehndi i become the Dj and plays my favorite songs." i said proudly

"Yeah! I know my dj. Let's go let's play some party mehndi songs because it's really getting boring " Sonia said while making a puppy face

"ok then. Let's go" i said excitedly
When we come close to the music system. There was already sitting a man who was playing songs.

"Oh God!! He is Shahveer. Oh god i hate him....."

Flash back when i was 7 years old:
I hate him because whenever i tried to play with my toys and my other cousins. He sent me back to my home and he doesn't let me play with them. I love to play with Ali, Hassan, Salman but he never let me play with them properly but he gives me command just like i am his servant He ruined my childhood memories. The only friend was Sonia who play with me and he let me play with her.He never speaks to me properly but I don't know why he was so bossy. He tries to control me always. He is so arrogant,rude with me.. And that's make me hate him more....
Flash back ends.