Ch 33

Zayn's POV:

"Listen, can you give me some money and drive me to the shore?". Zahra asked.

"I can give you the money but what will you do with that ? At this time ? At the shore?". I said.

"I will buy some poison and the next part you know that what am I gonna do". She said while smiling sadly.

I stopped the car immediately and looked at her furiously.

"What did you say?". I asked her in a low voice.

"I said which you heard already". She said that and I shouted at her.

"Do you have any idea what you are up to? Listen Zahra, If I can punch that bastard then don't think I will not say anything to you too! Killing yourself is not a good option. What do you thing? You are the only person here who got deceived!? My father cheated me for his stupid revenge!!!" , I told her my whole story.

She looked stunned and said, "Why people in this world are full of jerks, if I become a judge one day, I'll punish these types of people" and I laugh at her this behavior.

"Why are you laughing", She said smiling.

"Nothing! I was thinking that if you will become a judge then where will all the judge of this country will go?" and I laughed so hard on this and she said, "Huh! You are taking me so light".

"No! No! You are mistaken because I can take a buffalo light but not you. After all, you looked that much heavy". I teased her and she looked at me angrily.

"First, you need to see yourself you looked much heavier than a bull. Poor car, I don't  know how this car is managing your weight"  She laughed and I lost in her smile.

"What's your name?", She asked.

"What?", I asked her again.

"I asked your name", She said.

"Zayn", I said.

"Much better than the name which I gave you", She said and started laughing.

"Ok! Look who's saying this? Miss. Robber".
I laughed at her and she made a childish face.

"What is this girl". She can easily make me forget my all tensions I said to myself.

Finally, I'm back after ages and I'll complete this novel soon I promise
Thanks for giving your love to this novel.