Ch:20

Rania pov:
I don't even want to go down today. The maid came three times knocking on the door for asking for breakfast but I didn't reply. I lay awake but kept quiet. Shahveer thinks by doing this I will stay with him but he is wrong I will make his life hell.

It was 3 pm. All maids were in their resting quarters. It was me of changing shifts of the guard I have to leave now. I know I can't go my my to parents' house. So I have no choice but to go to zayn. I have no money. I quickly wore my sandals and sneaked out of my house. Thank God there were no guards on the front door. I started running. I was in an unfamiliar place.

A taxi stopped in front of me. I got scared.
An old man came out. I was about to start running.

When he said, "Stop beta I'm not going to hurt you I just want to ask are u ok?"

I kept quiet I was moving backward as he moved forward.

"Beta you are like my daughter it's not safe for you to wander alone tell me I'll help you."

"Uncle, I want to go to Zayn's house."

"Beta you need to be more specific than that there are hundreds of zayn in this city."

"Uncle son of famous business tycoon Jawad do you know him?."

"Who doesn't come on I'll take you
Uncle, I have no money."

"Beta it's fine u called me uncle it's my responsibility to take care of my niece."

I sat in his taxi, "Beta what were you doing here anyway."

"I was running away from my husband he forcefully married me I don't want to live with him I hate him."

"Beta don't worry I'll take you to zayn's house."

At zayn house:
I thanked uncle offered him to come inside he said he has to go. He patted my head and drove away.

When I entered zayn's house. He was sitting at a table drinking coffee.

I burst out crying at the sight of him. When he saw me, the mug fell from his hand he ran and hug me.
"Rania is that you?"

"How are you? Where have you been?"

I was constantly crying so he went to take some water.

"Here water drink it calm Rania calm he was constantly soothing me."

"He hugged me nutshell I stopped crying."

He said, "are u ok do u need anything?."
"I'm fine I just need you". I said.
" I'm here Rania." zayn said.

"What happened why didn't u came that day. Your parents told me you loved shahveer and ran away with him but I didn't believe them I know my Rania isn't like that she will not do this to me to her zayn." he was saying.

I didn't run that day he kidnapped me I told him the whole story from my abduction to nikkah to my parents.

Afterward, I was scared to look at him I didn't what was he thinking or does he hate me I can't stand the idea of him hating me

"So much happened Rania and u didn't tell me that bastard took me hostage threatened to kill me?"

"It's OK I'm here now nothing is going to happen to you I'm with you".he said.

As he was about to say something a Loud crash was heard. " He is here zayn I don't want to go with him zayn plz save me zayn"

"Rania baby calm I'll handle it," Zayn said.

"Don't call my wife baby I'm only entitled to do that came a loud voice from the main door " Shahveer said.

I hid behind zayn.

"Don't u know to stay away from a married woman. I know my wife is a little stupid but I thought u had a brain." shahveer said

"She is not your wife." zayn said.

"Oh, really u wanna see our nikkah paper."
He said.

"You are gonna leave her. She is going to divorce you". Zayn said.

"Oh, she isn't going to do that" Shave said.

'She is..you will receive the notice in the morning. " Zayn said.

"Rania, I came here for you. I left an important meeting for you to come with me."

He was walking towards me I started shivering behind zayn's back.

Just as shahveer was about to hold my hand zayn punched shahveer but he dodged it and kicked zayn in the gut. Zayn went flying

As I was about to run towards zayn he caught me

"You are coming with me. No noise otherwise I'll kill your lover boy."

Zayn was constantly shouting but shahveer took me to his car locked the door and drove.

Hope you like this chapter. Do vote comment and tell which part is your fav❤️