Ch:12

Rania's POV:
I am so happy I'm being discharged today. Moreover dad told me how he said no to Shahveer. I am squealing with joy. Zayn came to pick me up from the hospital. Mom and dad wanted to come but something came up last minute. So i told them not to come.

I become so happy when i see zayn. He had roses in his hands.
"Hey beautiful Ready to go hope" Zayn said.
"More than ready" i said with a jump and accidently pulled my bandage which caused me a slight pain. I whimpered
"Easy there tiger" He said and took me to the car.

Zayn was driving the car with his left hand as his right one was still healing. I still haven't forgiven him for doing this to him. He wanted me to be his wife lol.

Few days later:
I finally persuade mom to let me go to university. She thinks i need rest which i have had enough. I'm sick of lying in bed all day.

So today I'm going to university with Zayn. As sonia has gone abroad for vacation she couldn't pick me up. Zayn offered. I asked mom and she said yes. She actually really likes him. Zayn visited me everyday and he spent hours talking to my mom.

When I entered the university, whole university was gathered. I thought something happened i guess. I just shrugged.

Some girl came and gave me a rose i was about to ask why then she immediately ran away. Then another girl came and gave me a lily. Then another came and gave me a jasmine. She guided me towards a rose path.it was so beautiful but I was really confused.

As i walked up the path, towards the end of the path zayn was standing

As i walked up the path, towards the end of the path zayn was standing. I went to him and just as i was about to say something he knelt down.

I gasped i couldn't belive what was happening.

Zayn starter saying:"i feel in love with you at first sight

"i feel in love with you at first sight. Before you i never believed in love. You came like a sea tide and swept me from the shore. The way you took care of me when i was injured i fell more and more. So rania can you make me the happiest man alive and marry me? "
" But mom and dad" i panically said
"don't worry about it. I have already asked for their permission" zayn said to calm me
I was quiet for few minutes whole university was waiting for my answer. I don't know why but the thought of shahveer came in my mind.

I immediately put it aside and said
YES I'll worry you

Whole university started clapping. He put ring in my finger.

Sonia came and hugged me and said
"Congratulations!!!!!"
I thought i saw shahveer standing in the corner when i looked for closely there was nothing here. I guess it was just in my mind.

The whole day whole university was congratulating me for my engagement. Eben shahveer's friend Taha congratulated me. I wanted to ask where shahveer is but i decided against it. It's not my business where he is and not.

Shahveer's POV:
I was in the gym when i received a message from Taha. It was a video. When i opened it my blood boiled. I immediately went home and changed my clothes. I took a shower and went to university.
This Zayn is going to die by hands.
Who does he think he is? Proposing her? Claiming her? Does she not know she can't say yes. Her father may have said no to me but i am Shahveer i will get what i want and i want her. Only her

Hope you like this chapter do comment and tell which part is your favorite❤️