Ch:29

Rania's POV:

I was sitting on the bench and waiting for Shahveer. It was the best day of my life with Shahveer. I never thought that Shahveer would be so good and romantic. I thought that my assumption about him was wrong. He was not that person which I was thinking that he is. I felt like I'm falling in love with him.
I was lost in my thoughts when I saw Zayn. I was shocked and felt a sudden rage by seeing him.

"What are you doing here Zayn?! Go away otherwise, Shahveer will come." I said.

"I don't care about him. I just want you, Rania. Let's run away, I know that you don't want him! We will run away and then you will take divorce from him." Zayn said.

"How dare you to say something like that for my husband? I love him and I don't want any divorce from him. Now you can go otherwise my husband will deal with you." I said.

"What happened Rania? You were not like that?! Did he do something to you? I know he's pressurizing you! Let's go with me now." Zayn said while holding my hand.

I slapped him as hard as I can and said, "Your dad wants to use you, Mr.Zayn, he wants to ruin my life. If I get married to you, then your father will take all the property of my father by using my name. Your father even fixed our marriage so that he can easily get my father's property. I feel sorry for you Mr.Zayn because your father was using you. I'm happy that I didn't marry you." I said and saw Shahveer coming to us.

"What happened Rania? Why are you crying?". He hugged me and then shout at Zayn..." Get the hell out of here otherwise, I will not waste any second breaking your face".

Zayn looked at me and then gone.
"Are you okay!". Shahveer said.

" Yes, I'm fine. Please take me home." I said.

Shahveer's Pov:

I was driving and looked at Raniya. I can see her crying. I felt sad for her but I was also feeling happy because I heard what she said to Zayn. The way she's talking about me is showed me that she loves me too. I dropped the idea of going home and then I planned to go to the beach.

At beach:

"Why we are here Shahveer?"

"Why we are here Shahveer?". She asked while looking at me.

"Because I know that my wife loves to come to the beach." I said.

"I'm not in the mood right now. Can't we go back to the home". She said and I see her eye which was full of tears.

I hold her hand and said, " We will stay here for some time. For me? Okay?". I asked and hopefully saw her.

"Okay!". She said and smiled at me.

We both came out of the car and started watching the sky. It was such a peaceful view. The stars were twinkling beautifully. I hold her hand and she smiled. The moonlight on her face making her so beautiful and her smile was enhancing her beauty more. I took the ring which I decided to give her at dinner.

I stand in front of him and then sit like the proposing style and asked, " Miss Raniya, this man know you from childhood and wants you for such a long time. This man can do anything for you but will never hurt you as he did before. This man wants you to accept his love.
So, Mrs.Shahveer will you accept my love?" I asked and showed her the ring.

"I will accept it but I have one condition." Rania said smilingly.

"Anything for you." I said.

"You will never get rude and don't scold me and the most important thing, you will never make strict faces in front of me, DEAL?".

"Your wish is my command dear. I promise that I will never get tough on you." I said and hold her hand and put the ring into her finger.

I hugged her in happiness and she hugged me back.

"I love you Rania, today you make me so happy. I will love you until my last breath."
I said.

"I love you too Shahveer. I'm lucky to have a husband like you." She said smilingly.

I kissed her and she started blushing and then we started walking on the beach and after some time we go back home.

Zayn's POV:

"I  can't believe dad that you will use your son" I came to my dad's room and shout at him.

"What is this son! What happened? Were you crying? Tell me, son?" Zayn's dad said.

"Raniya told me, everything dad!! I can't believe that you will use your son. Wasn't dear to you?" I said and hit the mirror with my hand............

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late update but I know that I'm lazy and I seriously appreciate your patience.

Love you guys so much.❤💞🦋