ch:32

Zayn's POV:

I followed her and we suddenly reached her man's house. She knocked at the door but a woman opened the door having a child with her which barely looks like the age of 1 or 2.

"Yes?". She asked.

"I want to meet Mr.Ahmad." Miss. The robber said (Ugghh I even didn't know her name yet)

"What do you want from him? And who are you to him?" The woman stares at Miss. Robber strangely and it was super clear that she was suspicious and tbh I was also not getting any good vibes.

"I'm her future wife". Miss Robber said proudly and the woman look very super angry from her answer.

"How dare you to call my husband your future husband?". She said while gritting her teeth in anger.

"What do you mean?". We both suddenly asked in shock.

"It means that which you heard from me." She said.

"Call him here, I know you are lying." Miss. robber said angrily.

"As you wish! But when he will tell you the truth himself then I will kick you out from here." She said.

She went to call him and I saw her panicking and twitching her fingers.
"He is not like that, I never loved someone cuz I don't believe anyone so easily but he is the one I love and believe." She said to me in a trembling voice and I feel so pity for her. I was speechless and I have no words to say so I just pass her a warm smile to make her believe that I believe her.

When I said Ahmad came out of his house! I saw that he was not embarrassed but he was shocked and then said, "What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean that what am I doing here? I'm here for you Ahmad. Look! I left everyone for you! Now, we both can do marriage " Miss Robber said emotionally.

"Shut up! You crazy woman! Do you think that I'll marry you? Huh! Have you even  noticed yourself? If you can leave your father for me then you can also leave me for someone else! You are a filthy imbecile woman. You just made for timepass. That's it."

"How can you even say that? I love you so much and you saying all these things to me?". MissmRobber said sadly. The tears were visible on her face

"You have no Status Zahra! You are just a timepass thing! Huh! And now who's this man with you? Your new man? Characterless bitch". He said this and my patience ended, I punch him so hard on his face that his nose started bleeding.

"I don't know Miss. Robber aka Zahra that you have such a bad choice." I said to Zahra and grabbed Ahmad's collar and made him stand on his feet and shout at him on his face, "She's not a bitch but you are a dog . A disgraceful personality of men. You did timepass with her, you deceive her, you are characterless. Not every woman who does a relationship is Characterless, Man can also be characterless like you." I punched him again and it give me inner peace.

I came to Ahmad's wife and said, "You are unlucky that you have a man like him. Don't make your child like him I'm sorry". She was stunned by my words and stayed quiet.

I grabbed Zahra's hand and took her with me. She quietly came with me like a flown leave in the river.

We both sit in the car and I wait for her to speak and the next thing which she said to me made my anger boil.

Do like, comment and Share.

Thanks🌼♥