Ch:26

Shahveer's POV:

I was talking to the uncle when I found that Rania is staring at me. Her eyes were looking different, I couldn't see hate in her eyes for me.

We started the dinner when she started putting different dishes into my plate. I was watching her with surprise. She was looking much happy and talking like before. I just watch her and remember the past when she always behaves like kids.

"If you starting loving me Rania then I promise you that I will never let you get sad. I will try my best to make you happy till my last breath." I said to myself.

After we finished our dinner, we get ready to go back home. I asked Rania that if she wants to stay here then she can stay but she refused me by saying that, "No, I want to go back to my home"
I looked at her in amusement and she was already watching me and then she met her parents and then sit in the car.

In the car, she was continuously watching out of the window. I saw her and then said, "I'm happy to see to like that, just stay always like that. I just your big monkey teeth on your face." I tease her.

" What? My teeth are good but your teeth and face look like a gorilla." She said while watching me.

I laughed and said, "Oh okay, so if I'm gorilla then you are my wife. You know what it means?"

"What?". She looked at me with full attention.

I stopped my car at the porch of my house and then look at her and said, " It means that Mr.Shaveer you are a female gorilla dear wifey" I said that and started laughing while she starting punching my arms with his soft fist. I just catch her wrist and pulls her. Her nose was touching my nose and I can feel her breathing, I controlled myself and said, "I love you so much, you are the most beautiful for me. I hope that you started loving me too." I just looked at her face which turns red but she didn't say anything.

I just free her wrist and comes out of the car and walked into the house.

Rania's Pov:

I felt my heart pounding so much, His words were still echoing in my mind when he says that, "He loves me!!".
I always thought that I'm just his recalcitrate. I started feeling a different affection from him. I don't love him but now my inner voice is not saying that I hate him...

I came into my room where I saw him. He just takes showered and came out of the bathroom when his six-pack abs were in front of me. I watched him and then he suddenly came in front of me and said, " Don't look at me like that otherwise I'm gonna lose my control, and don't worry wifey I'm all yours. You can see me for hours but you have to be mine first". I closed my eyes and then suddenly opened it, my cheeks turned red.

"I want to go Shahveer." I said in a low voice.

"First say you hate me or love me?" Shahveer said in a serious tone.

"I don't know. I can't understand my feelings." I said.

"Don't worry! Just don't get panic dear, I will wait my whole life for your answer." He said and leave me and lay down on the bed and closed his eyes to sleep.

"I don't know Shahveer where my life is taking me..i hope that I will understand my feelings," I said to myself and turn the lights off the room and lay down beside Shahveer and after some time, I slept.

Hey guys, 🦋
Hope you guys are doing well. 🌷
My exams are near but I want to write because I know you guys were waiting. 😁

So, if you like this chapter please do like, comment and rate this chapter.😌❤

I love you guys and I will try my best to end this novel soon.❤💫

P.S: You guys are gems.Thanks for always supporting me. It's my first novel so If you find any mistake on this novel then forgive me please🦋💫🙏