Long time, No See...

Hey everyone, I know it's been awhile since I've been on this app and when I came back, I've noticed that this book I wrote was booming with views and comments, it's been awhile since I wrote this book. I was in 8th grade when I wrote this and I'm sure many of you are or were in middle school when you were introduced to the Outsiders.

I'm a goddamn senior in high school. I'm literally going to graduate and become an adult in less than 6 months. It's crazy how much time flies. I've noticed that many other viewers have read my stories and I've seen your comments. Don't think I haven't. I didn't know that writing these stories made you so happy. It's kind of nice to know that you make others happy with what you try to provide for them.

Anyways, not the point, I haven't been into the Outsiders in years and now that I'm back and seen how much you guys like it. I've also received direct messages about wanting me to write imagines for people. I could write more content for you guys, or I could write new content. I've been watching anime and reading manga for years now, even when I was into the Outsiders. How do Various Anime Oneshots sound? Or would you guys like me to create a whole new book for another part of Outsiders Imagines and Preferences?

Please let me know, give me some feedback on what you guys would like me to do for you. I hope I hear from you guys:)

Also I'm down to just chat with you guys if you have any questions for me or just want to talk.