Johnny Imagine

This was requested by Kitty-kat03
Warning this may be triggering and sad! Please don't blame me for any crying....

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

I felt numb....
I felt nothing....

The love of my life just died...right in front of me....

"Marina?"

"Yeah Johnny?"

"I love you!" He kissed me, I blushed, laughing at his cuteness.

I walked out of the room, not saying a single word...
Ignoring everyone who was talking to me....

"Hey Johnny!" Ponyboy called out. Me and him turned around to him running towards us.

"Hey what's up Pone?"

"Wanna go to the lot with me tonight?" Johnny looked down at me, waiting for an answer.

"Go ahead Johnny, go hang out with him" I said getting up from his lap. Johnny smiled and walked off. I warmly smiled and walked off myself.

My heart...
It hurts...
So much....

"Johnny what's wrong?" He ran up to me struggling to breath. Pony looked terrified, he was trembling.

"M-Me and Pony k-killed a s-soc-c" He admitted terrified from his action that he thought he could never do.

"Hey, hey it's ok, calm down, now what happened that made you kill him?" I asked caressing his hand, comforting him.

I was walking in the streets...
Alone...
Not knowing where to go now....

"Me and Pony are going to Windrixville, at Jay Mountain" Johnny said while gathering his stuff to hop on the train.

"What?! Why?!"

"Dal thinks it'll be the smartest way to go while the fuzz try to die down" He sighed. I was terrified for him but Dal knows his way around things so I trust he knows what he's doing.

"Ok" I gave him a huge hug and a couple of kisses on his cheek and lips. "Be safe, don't step down for nobody, I love you" I stated while giving him his final kiss before he leaves.

"I love you too Marina, I promise I'll be back safe" Pony and him ran to the train.

He broke his promise....
He said that he would be back safe...
But he's not....

I Love You Marina...

I wanted to hear those words....
Right now...
Please....
Do something to bring my Johnny back....
Anything....
Anything to hear those words again...

****

I was in my room mourning, crying so much. It's been 3 days since Johnny died, I've felt numb to everything. I haven't seen anybody, not even my own parents. I heard a knock on my door.

"Marina?" It was my mom.

"Come i-in" I answered my voice cracking. She stepped in and sat at my bed side, she started to rub my arm.

"There's people here to see you" I shook my head, I didn't want to see anybody right now.

"I don't wanna see em"

"I think you might want to now!" It was Soda and Pony. I weakly smiled.

"Hey guys, what ya doin here?" Soda had a big smile on his face.

"Cmon I'll show ya!" He started to grab my arm but I yanked it back.

"Ok, if we're gonna do that let me change first" he nodded his head and everyone left my room. I just put on some shorts with sweatpant material and a tshirt with a picture of a cat on it(Ya see what I did there😁). I brushed out my hair and brushed my teeth and put some perfume on. I splashed my face with water so it looks like I have some life in me. I walked out of my bedroom.

"Ok! Let's go!" Soda grabbed my arm and started to drag me to who knows where. I honestly didn't know why he was so happy, how could he be? That thought angered me a little, I mean like yeah Johnny would want us to move on but come on! It's only been three days since he died! How's he so happy?! "We're here!" We were at the hospital.

"What are we doing here?" I asked kind of irritated because I didn't want to be here.

"Trust me! You'll want to be here! Let's go inside!" This time Pony led the way, we walked in. "Excuse me, do you know where room 345 is at?" Soda asked the lady at the entrance.

"Yeah! It's on the third floor to your right!" She answered.

"Thanks miss!" We got into the elevator and Soda pressed the button to the third floor. We got out and I remembered this was Johnny's floor.

"Soda, seriously what are we doing here?" I asked more seriously, he just ignored me and continued to walk, not letting go of my arm, as if he knows I'll run if he let's go. We walked into what used to be Johnny's room.

"Soda! What are w-" I couldn't move, I looked forward, my eyes widened. I started to walk forward, not breaking eye contact.

"J-Johnny?" I asked in disbelief. He held out his arms for me to hug him, I fell right into them. "But how? I watched you d-die" It hurt me to say that word, especially to the ones I love.

"I don't know either Marina, but...I'm here" he kissed me on the forehead, I bursted out into tears. He's ok!

"Your ok! You-your...ok!" I said my voice cracking and me sniffling from joy.

"I'm not leaving Marina, never"

Hope you liked this Marina!
STAY GOLD!❤️❤️💕💕🍫🍫