Sodapop Imagine

This was requested by @omlsunsets

I was currently walking from the Dingo to go home, that is until I felt a tap on left shoulder. I turned that way only to find a brown blur of hair go to my right side. I quickly turned to my right side to find Soda smiling.

"Hi Sydney!" He embraced me and I giggled at his giddiness. "Hi Soda, what's up?" I said while patting him on the back. "Ah, nothing just trying to find you" I blushed at the thought of him thinking of me. "Well, I'm going home right now, wanna hang out?" I asked pointing thumb towards home. He nodded his head and we headed that way.

****

"I'm just saying! He cannot do that! She only loves him for his money!" Me and Soda were arguing about a certain movie that was on. It's about a guy who wants to find true love because he promised his mom he would find someone special before she died, the mom has cancer and will die in 3 months. And right now he thinks he found his true love but it's obvious that she is only using him for his money. Soda thinks other wise.

"Soda! Why can't you just admit that I'm right?!" I got up in his face. " Because your not right!" I tackled him and pinned his arms and straddled his legs with my thighs. "Admit it! I'm right!" He smirked. "No!" He mimicked like a child. With him being stronger than me he flipped me the other way so now he's straddling me. "Admit it! I'M right!" I shook my head, the tv got real loud. Without moving from our positions we watched the scene. 

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

"Brad! I can explain!"

"No! It's obvious that you cheated on me! I told you about my situation and you just threw my love away!"

"Brad just let me-"

"No! Save it! It's obvious you were using me for my money! Goodbye Sarah..."

And with that he walked away...

"Ha! I told you Soda!" He rolled his eyes playfully, still straddling me. He noticed and got off of me.

****

The next day I went over to the Curtis house to maybe help Darry with the gang and all. I opened the door to see 6 familiar faces.

"Hi Sydney!" Two bit yelled across the room. I waved and sat down on the couch. I saw Darry coming from his room. "Oh! Hey Sydney!" I smiled. Soda walked up to me, looking nervous.

"Sydney? Can I...talk to you?" He fiddled with his hands, I nodded. He walked out on the front porch and I sat down in one of the chairs. "What's up Soda? Is everything ok?" I asked, concern for my best friend. He shook his head no. I immediately stood up and went to his side.

"What's wrong then?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. He sighed. "Dallas told me that...you liked me..." I froze and got a little bit angry for Dallas telling him my secret.

"Yeah...it's true...I know you don't like me like that but I can't lie..." I looked down to the floor and my eyes started to water up. "Sydney, I'm sorry but...I don't like you like that..." a tear streamed down my cheek, stabbed me right in the heart.

"Sydney?" I hummed so he knows I'm listening. "I don't like you...I love you" tears stopped flowing and I raised my head up. "Huh?" I said slowly. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. "I love you Sydney, I've always had" I wasn't believing what I was hearing. "You're not kidding right?" I asked, hoping he wasn't joking or leading me on. He shook his head and I squeezed him tighter.

"I love you too Soda.." he grabbed my chin and closed the gap between us.

Hope you liked this Sydney! Sorry it came out so late! STAY GOLD!💕💕❤️❤️🍫🍫