*You Bake Together*

Darry:

You guys love to make chocolate cake for everyone. Sometimes if you want to be silly you'll dap some chocolate frosting on his nose, he'll playfully roll his eyes and just kiss you on the forehead.

Two bit:

You guys will try to make some cake or cupcakes. But you or him will want to be silly and throw some chocolate or flour at each other and it will end up smearing chocolate all over each other. While you guys smear chocolate on each other he'll give you little kisses and tell you that you're sweet.

Ponyboy:

You guys will basically make the cupcakes, any of your choice, most likely vanilla or chocolate. After you guys make the cupcakes you'll sit down on the couch on feed each other cupcakes while the other is being silly, most likely you.

Dallas:

You guys will make the cake or cupcakes, whatever you guys want. He will try to lick the frosting and you constantly tell him to wait until they're done, he'll pout and you smirk. After they are done he'll be all excited and you give him one, but he ends up smashing the cupcake in your face. That ends up in a cupcake or cake war, throwing sweets at each other. After the war is done you settle down and clean the kitchen, settle down on the couch and he will lick you because "you have some frosting on your face".

Johnny:

It will start out as just hanging out but then you'll be bored and want to make something sweet just for the heck of it. You'll beg him to make some sweets with you and he'll eventually give in and start getting ingredients ready. After the cookies are done you guys will eat them like normal people. He'll give you a kiss on the cheek.

Sodapop:

Well knowing you guys you'll be in the mood for sweets all the time. So basically whenever you'd get the chance you'll make some cookies or cake or something. You guys have a food war here and there but you eventually finish them and eat. After you eat a cookie or something he'll sneak a kiss in with your sweet treat. He'll claim that you're lucky because you get to eat two sweet things.

Steve:

He wants to make you happy so you wanted dessert at the time. But whenever you make them he's too lazy and you end up making them by yourself. After they're done he would want one of course, but you say that he can't have one because he didn't help you. He would pout like a child and you would laugh a little. He would try and get all mushy with you and you eventually just give him one to stop.