Ponyboy Imagine

This was requested by @its_kayluh

"Ponyboy! What happened?!"

"Me and Johnny were at the park and socs came, they started to drown me and they were gonna beat up Johnny after they were done, so Johnny stabbed the soc that was drowning me"

I looked over to Johnny as he was freaking out so badly and Ponyboy who was scared to death. I was walking just around the park and I heard some ruckus going on, I rushed over to the park and the sound of the noise died down. When I arrived, Pony was unconscious and Johnny was shaking like a leaf and next to him a dead soc with a pool of blood surrounding him.

"Lets go see Dal" Johnny spoke up.

Me and Pony nodded and started to head that way.

****

"Take the 350 train to Windrixville, there's an abandoned church on top of Jay Mountain, there's a pump in the back so you don't have to worry bout water...."

Dal started to explain what to do, Pony and Johnny both looked terrified. I could understand, I would be terrified if I was doing this myself. I'm terrified for both of them but mostly Ponyboy, Dal is sending my Pony away from me. After Dal set them on their way, we went outside.

"Pony?"

"Yeah?"

"Promise me you'll be ok"

He sadly smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I promise I'll be ok, I love you Kayla"

"I love you too Pony"

He gave me a kiss and was on his way with Johnny. When I couldn't see any sight, tears started to fall down my face. I don't know when I'm gonna see Pony again, what if I never do? No, I shouldn't think like that, this is what's best for now.

****

It's been about a week since the boys were sent away to Windrixville. Darry and Soda were freaking out because they don't know where Pony and Johnny went, Dal wouldn't tell them were they were. It was getting dark and I was about to get and go home until Two bit busted through the door.

"GUYS! Dal and Johnny are in the hospital!"

Darry and Soda shot up from there seats.

"Are they ok? Is Pony ok?"

"He's in the hospital too!"

I froze, Pony has to be ok! He has to be! Of course I want the others to be ok too.

"Cmon!"

Darry bolted through the door with the three of us trailing him. We got into his car and drove over as fast as we could over there. A few tears were running down my cheeks, please be alright Pony.

****

When we got over there we saw two ambulances pulling in and we saw three stretchers. Dal was struggling to get free and both Johnny and Pony were somewhat unconscious. Well Pony was coming too but Johnny was knocked out cold, he had burns everywhere and Pony just looked smoggy. Dal had a big burn on his right arm. We jumped out of the car and rushed inside but was soon stopped by the hospital guys. Darry was arguing to let us in and Soda was crying, Two was freaking out and I was crying too.

****

About an hour and half later they finally let us in to see everyone, we walked into the waiting room and Pony was sitting there smoking a cigarette. He was talking to a heavy set guy who was smoking too. Pony looked up and saw us, he saw Soda first and ran up to him. Pony was...A BLONDE! He's a blonde now!? Wow!

"Oh! Look at ur tuff hair"

Then he saw Darry and ran up to him saying he's sorry for whatever reason.

"I thought we lost you like we did mom and dad!"

For the first time ever, Darry was crying! What?! Pony then saw me. I ran up to him and showered him in kisses not minding the smog on him.

"I missed you so much Pony!"

"I did too Kayla"

I then pulled from the hug and slapped Pony in the face.

"Ow! Geez! What was that for?!"

I frowned.

"Ponyboy Micheal Curtis don't you ever! And I mean NEVER! Make me worry that much for you again! Got it?!"

Two bit was laughing his butt off and Soda and Darry were trying not to stifle anything. Pony was still rubbing his cheek.

"I'll make note of that"

I smiled and kissed his nose. I'm glad I have my Pony back. Now what we all got to worry about is if Johnny and Dally are gonna be alright.

I'm so sorry it took so long to come out! I've had other things to do and it's just really been getting in the way with writing! So.....
This was for you Kayla! Hope you enjoyed it!💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️
STAT GOLD!!!💕💕💕