Sodapop Imagine

This was requested by @geekypeach
WARNING! SOME SMUT ACTION!

"Can I lay on you? I'm tired?" I said yawning and walking over to the couch. Soda smirked, he patted his lap while sprawled out on the couch. I didn't even notice him smirking, I just laid on his torso.

"G'night babe" I yawned and gave a quick kiss on his neck because I was too lazy to reach his cheek. I snuggled into his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso, while laying my head at the top of his chest.

"Night Tara..." he wrapped his arms around my butt so I could be more secure and don't fall off. I guess he was tired too because he fell asleep along with me.

****

I woke still laying on Soda, I guess he woke up before me because he was looking down my way.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked while examining my face. He didn't say anything but kiss my cheek.

"No...you don't have anything on your face" he simply answered while smiling. I was confused.

"Then what?" I asked laying my head down on his chest again. I felt him lift me up a bit higher, he placed his lips on mine. He started out soft and sweet, I slowly started to kiss back due to confusion. Then it started to get more heated, he slowly starting lifting me up and place me back down to where he was leaning on me now. Not breaking the kiss, his hands were going up my shirt and resting on my rib cage. His fingers slowly rubbed against my stomach, causing me to tug at his brown hair and running my fingers through it. Earning a groan from him, I started to kiss his neck/jaw area, his hands were rubbing up and down my sides under my shirt. Now, his hands were slowly making their way to the waist band of my pants. He lowered himself to my ear.

"I want you...and I want you...now" he demanded in between neck kisses. I smirked and started to graze my hand over his growing bulge.

"As much as I'd love too..we can't..the boys will be home in bout an hour" i stated still smirking and still running my hand over his hard member through his pants. He groaned, he tightly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, forcefully.

"T-Then, don't t-tease me l-like that, got it?!" He demanded, kissing my temple. I smirked once again, I got my hand and ran it down his pants giving him a hand job. He groaned, while I did that, I kissed his torso. I'm not gonna let him be the asshole here. "T-Tara...s-stop, I'm p-probably gonna d-do something I-I regret". I retreated my hand from his pants, he was panting heavily.

"Instead of sex...we could probably do something else" I whispered seductively in his ear. He got his hand and ran it up my shirt, causing me to gasp. He took that chance to slide his tongue in my mouth and explore every inch of it. I moaned into the kiss, he smirked, causing him to get his hand and cup my breast messaging it. I let out another moan, this time a little louder. He pushed me back into the couch and started to slowly grind on me, this was starting to make me crazy. His groin slamming against my sensitive areas felt very good, I kept moaning, I was a moaning mess. He stopped grinding letting me have time to catch my breath. Soda slipped his hand into my pants, his hand traveled to the back, giving my ass a hard squeeze. This resulted into me tugging at his ear, which earned a moan from him. He wanted payback so his hand traveled past my underwear and his finger inserted my entrance, I kept moaning because he kept pumping into my entrance. Seriously as much as I want him to fuck me, people are gonna be over soon, and I'm not risking getting caught. For him to be satisfied, he gave one big pump making me moan very loud, he retreated his finger and licked it.

"Hmm, you taste good..." he got back on top of me and gave my nose a kiss. I kissed his chest one last time before resting on the couch again. This time we went back to the original position we had a while ago, me and him fell asleep on each other.

****

I woke up to the sound of people talking, I was still laying on Soda. He was awake talking to the gang about who knows what, he had his hand on my back, rubbing it comfortingly. I smiled and laid back down on his chest.

I love my Soda.

This was for you Tara! I hope you liked this!💗💗❤️❤️💕💕
STAY GOLD!💕💕❤️❤️🍫🍫