*What you like to do together*

Darry:
The time alone you guys have together is the best time. Of course, Darry loves to tend to the gang's needs and help them anyway he can and so do you. But after a nice long day, you two love to lay down together and cuddle. With his big, strong, muscular arms wrapped around you, making you feel small and secure; it's the best feeling ever. There's also rare nights where he wants you to be the big spoon and cuddle him while you cradle his head in your chest.

Two bit:
Despite his drunk demeanor and your attitude to stay mature, you guys love to wrestle with each other. This usually happens when your in a foul mood and he tries to cheer you up by making you laugh anyway he can. He'll poke your cheek, tickle your sides, tell you dirty jokes, you name it. Now, he mostly tickles you because that'll get you to pin him down and start to do the same. And that 99.9% of the time ends up in wrestling.

Ponyboy:
You two always liked to read books together and see what the other is reading.
You would read a book with him and when you two were finished with that book he would read with you until your done.
You guys would read non stop until Darry or someone told you two to take a break.

Dally:
You two always like to mess with the cops and rob stores just for fun.
Every time you guys would get in trouble you would just laugh.
"Hey there officer I like the way you touch me when you put handcuffs on me mind doing it again?"
"GET OUT OF HERE!"
You guys run away laughing and almost crying from laughing so much.
"Want a Pepsi?"
"Sure"
You guys walk out of the store with drinks and cigarettes without paying and clerks don't even notice.
That's what makes it so fun.

Johnny:
You guys always liked playing at the park together it soothes both of you.
You usually go there after you had a fight your parents or just to have some fun.
When you guys would play together it would bring out the child in both of you.
Everybody in the gang thinks you guys are just sensitive kids but you two are way more than that.
Yeah you two get sensitive but that doesn't mean we aren't childish.
There's nothing wrong with bringing out your inner child.

Sodapop:
You guys love to laugh together to funny things and jokes.
Whenever Two bit tells a bad joke you guys laugh anyway and to make Two bit think he's funny.
Sometimes you guys laugh at anything literally ANYTHING.
"Hey dinner is ready!"
You two would look at each other and laugh.
"What's so funny?"
You two keep laughing and pointing.
"Sorry Dar-HAHA-darry we just wan-HAHA-laugh!"
He rolled his eyes and everybody went to sit at the table.

Steve:
You guys love to fix cars together and work at the DX with Sodapop.
When someone would come in with a broken down car you guys would fight over who would fix it.
Yeah you guys love cars that much and you guys always liked playing with the oil.
You guys would have fights with it sometimes.