*First Date*

Darry:
He will take you to a nice dinner at a nice diner. He will let you get whatever you want of the menu but of course you feel bad so you only get like one or two things. He tells you how beautiful you are while you guys eat and how he appreciates how you gave him a chance. After dinner you guys argue over who will pay so eventually you gave in so Darry is the one to pay.

Two bit:
Most likely the chances are high that he will take you to see Mickey and Minnie. You think it's adorable that he's still a child at heart even for a guy his age. Of course you guys have the same love for Mickey because when you first met that's the first he asked you, if you love Mickey. You and him think it's cool how Mickey and Minnie are meant for each other just like you think it is with Two bit. After the movie or show he compliments you on how your great and other stuff like that.

Ponyboy:
He will take you to see any movie you want. Of course you guys have to walk because you guys aren't old enough to drive. When you guys get there he will try and pay for your popcorn and coke but of course you want to pay because you feel bad. I mean it's enough that he brought you on a date it's nice of him. You guys argue until you guys agreed to pay with both of your money, split your pay. You guys will go find a good seat to see the movie more better. He'll put his arm around you when the movie starts and will go on from there.

Dally:
He will take out to an open field to learn how to ride a horse or something. He will of course demonstrate it first so you could at least get the idea of what to do. He will have you first get on a nice and calm horse and will walk with the horse with you on it. When you could ride the horse alone without his help he'll have you move on to a more feisty horse. Once you get the hang of that you'll want to show him a few tricks. But he thinks it's a not so good idea and he thinks that you're already a good rider. So you don't do it. After the riding session he'll put his arm around you and tell you how good of a job you did.

Johnny:
He will take you to the beautiful sights in Tulsa. You guys will see a beautiful sunset at the end of a hill. He will compliment on how your more beautiful than the sunset. Of course that's sweet of him to say so you hug him. You like how he's so gentle with you and respects your decisions. You guys watch the sun set on Tulsa and think how it will rise somewhere else now. He puts his arm around you while you guys watch the beautiful sight right in front of you. It was an orangish reddish color with clouds shaped like streams of string.

Sodapop:
He would go and take you to an Elvis concert. He knew how much of a fan you were to Elvis Presley so he wanted to surprise you. When you guys got in the car he blindfolded you the whole trip over there. When you guys got out of the car he took the blindfold off and you immediately showered him with kisses as a sign of thanking him. He made sure that you had the best time and the best view. If people got close he would push them out of the way so you guys would have your space. He danced with you to the music and gave you a kiss on the forehead. You smiled at him and continued to dance to the music.

Steve:
He would go take you to see a speed race. You and him loved cars and thought it would be cool to see a race. They were so fast like literally once you blink the cars are gone on the other side of the track or done with the lap. Steve had made a bet with another guy on which car would win. He bet that the car with black and red stripes with the #26 on it will win. The other guy made a bet that the car with just the solid color green with the #53 would win. They bet $50, so we watched the cars race and race and finally the race was over. Steve's car won and he got his $50 from the guy. When we exited the arena he surprised you with a kiss.