Johnny Imagine Part 2

OutsidersFangirl_1 wanted a part 2 for this so hope you enjoy!

I was sitting down watching tv with Johnny at my house, we were watching The Ghost and Mr. Chicken (I don't know my dad just said it was a comedy made in 1966 so check it out if you don't know it either) , a funny part came up and we laughed our butts off.

"Omg! HAHA! What the hell was that?! HAHA!"

"I don't know! HAHA! Maybe it was the chicken?"

Me and Johnny both looked at each other and just laughed again. After a few minutes of straight laughter we settled down and continued to watch the movie.

"Hey Maura?"

"Yeah Johnny?" I said wiping away fake tears from my eyes.

"Do you wanna...meet the gang?"

"Hmmmm, sure if you want" I said while playing with my hair and twirling it on my finger.

"K, we'll go in bout 30 minutes"

****

Me and Johnny were heading over to see the gang, he's told me a little about them but I have to see for myself. We walked inside the "Curtis house" Johnny has been calling it. There was 5 guys I could see in the living room.

"Hey y'all!" Johnny spoke up. All the guys turned from what they were doing. "How ya guys doin?" One guy came up to him, he looked mean and intimidating.

"Hey Johnny! What's up man?" The guy said while ruffling his hair.

"Ah, nothing much, hey guys! I have someone for you to meet!" Johnny said calling out to everyone. One guy walked out from the kitchen, he seemed older and more muscular than the rest of them. I started to get uncomfortable because of how many guys were in the room. I kind of hid behind Johnny.

"Alright guys, I would like you to meet Maura, my girlfriend"

I kind of stepped up from behind him and waved shyly to everyone. "Hi"

"Johnny my man! You finally got yourself a doll, and she's a pretty one too" the guy with the Mickey Mouse shirt and weird hair style said.

"Yeah, she is" Johnny said blushing a bit. I blushed too. "Maura, that's Two bit by the way".

"Hey there doll" Two bit said winking at me. I said hi back to him. The same guy that first greeted Johnny came up to me.

"Do you love Johnny?" He said kind of seriously.

"Y-Yeah of course I do" Crap! Why did I stutter?! The guy hmphed and continued with questions.

"Would you do anything for him?"

"Yes"

"Would you die for him?"

"Yeah"

"Would yo-"

"Dal! It's fine! She's fine! She loves and cares about me, stop! Your making her uncomfortable" He stated grabbing my hand. I blushed a bit. He sighed.

"Ok, fine, I'm sorry, my name's Dallas" the guy held out his hand, I shook it. Johnny continued to call out the gang.

"This is Ponyboy" he pointed to the boy with greased hair and a purple muscle shirt on.

"Hiya!"

"Hi"

"That's Darry" he looked at the guy who's all muscled up and looks more intimidating than Dallas.

"Hey Maura" the guy looked up from his newspaper.

"That's Steve" he pointed to a guy with a shoulder tattoo on his right arm and heavily greased hair.

"Hey doll" the guy waved. I waved back.

"And that's Sodapop over there" he gestured to the guy who was on the other side of the room.

"Hey kid!" Sodapop came up and shook my hand and I chuckled a bit to his cheerfulness.

"Want some dinner Maura?" Darry asked.

"Sure, thanks"

****

We all hung out at the house watching Two bit's choice, Mickey Mouse. Everyone seemed bored to death, Two literally had his eyes glued to the tv. I sat next to Johnny, I was snuggled up next to him.

"Hey Johnny?"

"Hmm?" Johnny looked down at me from the tv.

"Your gang seems nice" I smiled happily.

"Yeah they are" Johnny leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Awwww!" Two bit cooed. Me and Johnny blushed of embarrassment.

Hope you liked this part 2 imagine!
STAY GOLD!❤️❤️💕💕🍫🍫