Sodapop Imagine

This was requested by @lyssaa_12

I'm at home watching some kid that the neighbor paid me to do. Her name is Jasmine, she's a little skinny girl with big green eyes and dirty blonde hair, she's 5 years old.

"Alywsa! Come pway blocks wit me!" Jasmine says from the living room, I was putting the now empty plate that she was using for snacks in the sink. "Ok, I'm comin!" I jog to the rug in the living room and I see that her blocks are scattered across the floor. She smiles when I sit down with her.

"What do you want to build?" I ask picking up a red weird looking block and examining it. She puckers her lips and looks up to the ceiling, thinking. "Oh! Wets build houses! You build a house and I build anuder!" She squeals, I chuckle. "Ok, let's do this!" I say getting a few blocks from the big scattered pile, she smiles and grabs some from the pile too.

****

Mrs. Kendra, Jasmine's Mom, picks up the little girl and she pays me $50. I say thank you and Jasmine waves at me, saying bye. After I walk them out, I come back inside my house and place the money on the kitchen table. I look at the clock on top of the the counter for the toaster and coffeemaker, it's currently 12pm.

"Hmmmm....I could maybe visit Soda at the DX, yeah" I say to myself. I get up from the couch and grab the money from the table and put it in my room. I brush my brown curly hair again, leaving it soft and silky looking, I then look in the mirror and think that it could look better. I part my hair in two sections and braid the two halves. There's some baby hairs sticking out but other than that I look fine. I grab some money that Mrs. Kendra gave me and leave the rest in my money savings box. I grab my pepper spray in case I need to use it on anyone. I lock my door and was on my way to see my boyfriend Soda.

****

I walk to the back of the DX, knowing that he would most likely be there. My predictions were correct.

"Hi Soda!" I greeted, happy to see my man. He put down a little metal piece on the table and turned around to see me. He had a little grease on his chest and some on his nose, he looks goofy. "Alyssa!" He squeals and runs up to me hugging the day lights out of me, I groan a little and giggle. He pulls back and gives me a quick peck on my lips.

"Glad to see you too Soda" I giggle and he puts me down. He grins and blushes a bit. "Whatcha doin? What ya workin on?" I ask referring to the grease on him. "I'm working on that right there" he answers pointing at the 1965 mustang convertible, I look at it in awe, must be some soc's car.

****

As Soda works on the car, I walk in through the back to the inside of the store. I grab a pop bottle from the Coke ice chest and place a dollar by the register. As I walk back out, Steve walks in, I greet him and he waved at me.

"Ay! I left some money on the counter!" I shout so he hears me, he says ok and I walk back outside. I see Soda underneath the car and he rolls out from under. He gets up and that gives me a full view of his chest, he may be kind of sweaty but he looks kind of...hot. He then takes off the unbuttoned DX shirt and now I could see his full chest. I gawk at his abs and he smirks.

"Like whatcha see?" Soda purrs, my knees feel weak, nothing drives me crazy more than that voice. "Yes..." I say and he grins again and goes back to fixing the car, I kind of pout at myself that I let him get to me.

****

He finishes fixing the car and he goes to get his pay from the soc. He put the money in the register and walked back out where I was at. I was staring off into the distance until I felt someone yank me to the side. I come face to face with Soda who was grinning. "Do you like whatcha see?" He asks again, referring from earlier. I blush and nod my head, looking at his chest. He chuckles and I blush even more. He crashes his lips onto to mine and I can't help but fall into it. I wrap my arms around his neck and he grips my waist, he picks me up and places me on the work table. We makeout for a few more minutes until...

"Ay! Get a room will ya?!" We heard Steve shout. Soda laughs and I just blush hiding my face in the crook of his neck. Steve shakes his head and goes back inside.

I sorry this took so long! I hope you like it!
STAY GOLD!❤️❤️💕💕😘😘