Another Question....

I'm sorry! I know I haven't put an update in and I'm sorry! But I have another question that I just need to ask you guys!

I know this may have been asked many times by people but I wanna see what you guys think.

What if the Outsiders was YANDERE for you?!

Like the gang member you love was that crazy for you?!

Comment down below on what you think. And I know you guys may say that they'll never do that or they are not that crazy of people, I know, just what IF they were?

This is just a thought ok?

Comment down on what you think!

And if you don't know what Yandere is then I'll explain it to you.

What it means to be Yandere is that when you fall in love with someone, you literally are head over heels in love with them, you think that they're the best thing in the world and you'll protect them with your life,but at the same time if anyone tries to take them away from you or they even have the slightest bit of interest in them, you are straight up gonna kill that bitch. Like literally KILL! In your head, nobody and I mean NOBODY! Will take them away from you. They don't have a choice....

Yup!
Anyways! STAY GOLD!💕💕❤️❤️🍫🍫
And also if you have a better definition of Yandere, comment it!
Also check out the vid up top!