Johnny Imagine

This was requested by @Outsiders4Days

I was currently walking to the Dingo from my house. I should've brought someone with me but I don't care right now, I'm hungry. Fries and a milkshake sound really good to me and I intend on getting those items to satisfy my being.

I walk a bit further until I hear an engine rolling behind. I silently pray that it's not who I think it is.

"Well hey there, cutie~". "Well shit.." I say in my thoughts. I start to walk faster, I'm almost to the Dingo, just a few more blocks. "Hey! Where ya goin?" The soc exclaims parking his car. I could hear footsteps on the pavement and then I start to sprint.

"Hey! Get back 'ere!" He yells while he runs after me. I run as fast as I can but he was faster. He tackled me and had me pinned. I truly realized that I was screwed over when I saw three guys instead of one. This will end well. The two guys held me on the ground while the black-haired soc got on top of me.

"You're a cute one, ya know that?" He flipped his switch out and held it to my cheek. I turned my head so I wouldn't have to look at him. He growled and roughly grabbed my jaw to look at him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" It felt like he was gonna break my jaw off, I could already feel a bruise forming.

"What do ya think boys? Should we have some fun wit' her?" The other two just evilly laughed and that was enough for a yes. "Good answer~" He re-gripped my jaw and smashed his lips on mine. I squirmed and tried to get out of his tight hold but he wouldn't budge. I wanted to turn my head but he wouldn't let go. He finally let me breath and started to move down to my neck.

"Help! Somebo-" I was cut off by a slug to my stomach. "Shut up bitch! Or I'll make sure you're dead!" He held the blade to my neck. I gasped and kept quiet. He was mear inches away from my neck until we heard another set of footsteps on the pavement.

"Get away from her!" I knew who that was, thank god! The socs then bolt for their car and drive off. "Jesus Christ Chloe! Are ya ok?!" Johnny helps me up from the ground and I dust myself off. I could be certain that my jaw and lips are bruised. I just hug my boyfriend tight and he hugs me back.

"Shhh..it's ok, I'm here now" He kisses my forehead and rocks me back and forth. I still tremble from the near-rape experience. "Why don't we go to ur house yeah? I'll stay with ya tonight.." He asks. I nod my head and he walks me over there

****

We hang out in my room and cuddle in bed together. He whispers loving and comforting things in my ear while my heart melts. With every sweet thing he says, he either kisses my cheek or pecks my lips. I'm glad I have someone like Johnny, he's the best I could ever have. It was getting late and I was getting tired.

"I'm tired babe, can we go to bed?" I ask as I get off of my bed to get some PJs from my drawer. He nods his head and turns around and covers his eyes so I could change. I do that real quick and he turns back around. He takes off his shirt getting ready for bed and I blush from the exposure of his chest. He chuckles and gestures over to the bed. I climb into the covers with him and he turns off the lamp.

"G'night Johnny.." I say tiredly, snuggling into his chest. He wraps his arms around my figure. "Good night Chloe.." He yawns and kisses my forehead. I go to bed feeling loved and relaxed.

Sorry this took so long! I've been busy as hell lately with after school sports and other crap.
I hope you like this! Love ya guys!
STAY GOLD!💟💟😘😘💕💕