Steve x Sodapop~Stevepop Imagine

This was requested by
@BrooklynNY03

"Hey buddy! Think ya can hand me that screwdriver?" Soda asked holding his hand out from under a car. "Yeah! Here ya go!" I said putting it in his hand. "Thanks!" I heard a few screws and some bolts coming from the tool I just handed him, after about a few minutes he got up from under the car covered in grease.

"Woo! Well, that sure was a bit complicated" he exclaimed taking the hand towel on the counter and wiping his hands and his face. He walked up to the register to where the Soc girl was waiting. "Ok ma'am! That will be 35 dollars!" He stated with the smile that always made my heart melt, the girl smiled and reached into her purse to grab the money. She handed him a 50 and Soda opened the register to give her the change she needed.

"Oh no! Keep it! I'm sure a handsome guy such as yourself will need it for...other things" she flirted, getting a little too close for my liking, I growled a bit to myself. Soda was looking a bit uncomfortable. "Um...yeah, thanks for bringing it in...it's a real beauty" Soda tried to say in the nicest way possible. "Ya know what else is a beauty? My b-". "Hey! He clearly doesn't want you here! Scram you slut!" She scoffed and walked out of the shop, driving away in her car.

"Thanks man...I owe ya" Soda said sighed and rested his hand on my shoulder. I gave him a genuine smile and pulled him into a hug. "Naw man! You don't owe me nothing, just glad I could help!" I pulled away and Soda had some pink plastered on his cheeks. I think it's so cute when he blushes. Yes. I am in love with my best friend. I know I can't think like that because in Tulsa, you'll get beat for being queer. But, I can't help it. I can't help that he's so damn sexy and hot and cute and adorable. And it doesn't help that he's the nicest person in the world, considering that he's a really great friend to everyone. It pains me that I could never be with him because I know he's straight. It pains me so much that I can't walk right up to him and hug him and kiss him whenever I want without being bullied by someone. I've seen what happens to queer people, which is why I must contain myself to just being his friend. No matter how much it hurts...
His big blue eyes, whenever I see them it makes my heart beat faster...
(I'm going based off the movie descriptions)
His wheat brown swirls of hair make me want to run my hands through it for even the slightest bit of time...
His nice soft sun kissed skin looks so smooth to touch, I want to hold his hand, even if it's just for a few seconds...
His laugh and his smile make my heart melt every time I hear it...I could never be tired of his laugh...
I don't have them damn good looks, I'm just decent to make it past this world. And I'm not kind and happy all the time like Soda, I'm rude and cocky to people, I'm surprised that he's even friends with me. Man...it's killing me...Soda why can't you love me the way I love you...why can't y-

"Hey buddy! Let's go home! We're done for the day!" Soda said bringing me out of my thoughts, I put on my usual smirk that I have and ruffled his hair. "Alright!" We walked side by side the whole way home talking about random shit that only me and Soda would understand. We walked in encountering 6 familiar faces that we all know and love.

"Hey guys!" Soda greeted while walking through the door. "Hey Soda!" Ponyboy smiled and Johnny waved. It was hot outside so I took off my shirt and hung it up on the edge of the couch, I went to the bathroom to clean all the grease off my chest. While I was cleaning I heard some muffled voices through the door.

"So...Soda, you like Steve don't ya?" Two bit asked in a mischievous voice, I could already see the smirk on his face. I pressed my ear up against the closed door to hear more information. "N-No! C'mon Two bit! Steve's my best friend! I can't like him like that!" Soda immediately exclaimed, my heart stung a little to that comment, well what did I expect? Like I told you, he's a straight guy, straighter than a pole. "Soda! You can't fool me! When he took his shirt off, you were making goo goo eyes and drooling all over!" I blushed a bit, did he really think I looked good? "S-So!? He has a nice body?! That doesn't mean I like him!" My heart fell again, just to think I had a little hope there. Oh well, I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the couch next to Soda. Two bit put on some random movie that was on a channel that he really liked, think it's called Mr. David Loomis. (Not a real movie, just made up the name).

****

I finally made a decision that I'm going to tell Soda how I feel about him. I can't bare it anymore, I need him to know how I feel or else I'm going to burst, and not in a good way. I told Two bit to tell Soda to meet me at the vacant lot at 8. He squealed when I told him that I loved Soda, he knew it apparently. And right now I was currently sitting under a tree waiting for Soda to get here. I heard muffled footsteps coming my way, I turned to Soda running to me, he looked serious. Well, here goes nothing.

"Steve! Are you ok?! Two bit told me you were hurt!" I was shocked, I told Two bit to tell Soda to meet me here, not to scare him. Well I guess that's one way to get him here in such short notice. "Yeah I'm fine...Soda I need to tell you something, I told Two to tell you to meet me here" he seemed to calm down. "Oh! What is it?" Soda looked up at me with those beautiful blue gems I love so much.

"I-I...u-uh...I-I". "Hey, are you ok Stevie?" He put a hand on my shoulder, I nodded my head hastily. Come on Steve, stop being a pussy and just tell him.

"I-I...like y-you Soda" my face was covered in red probably by now. Soda retreated his hand from my shoulder. "Y-You like me?" Soda asked nervously. I nodded my head and looked at the ground. He didn't really say anything. "I didn't really expect you to say a-anything...just wanted you to know.." a single tear flowed down my cheek and I wiped it away. Of course I didn't expect him to say it back, but it still hurts like hell.

"Steve?" I looked up immediately at the beautiful boy in front of me. "Yeah?" He sighed. "I...don't like you..." I looked back at the ground, tears threatening to flow out of my eyes. "I love you Steve" I wiped my eyes and looked up, he was smiling at me. "W-What?" Was I hearing this right? "You l-love me?" He nodded his head, flashing that beautiful smile that I love so much. "Y-Your not screwing with me, are you? Don't mess with me..". "I'm not screwing with you Stevie, I really do love you" a wide grin spread across my face and I fell right into his arms.

"I love you too Soda.." I pulled away and pulled him into a passionate kiss. I gripped his waist and pulled him closer to me, he put his arms around my neck and pulled me even closer. I ran my fingers through his hair, oh, how I've longed to do that. We pulled away from each other and he had the cutest smile ever on his face. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked immediately, hoping he would say yes. He nodded his head. "Yes Stevie, yes I would love too!" He pulled me into another kiss.

I'm gonna thank Two bit after this.

I'm sorry this took so long to come out! I've been getting busy with shit, hope you like it!
STAY GOLD!💕💕❤️❤️🍫🍫