Steve Imagine

This was requested by foxycub

"Mom....? Mom?" I walk to the living room to see her passed out on the couch. I wince at the amount of beer and wine bottles. It pains my heart that my mother is doing this to herself.

Recently about 2 months ago, my dad confessed to my mom that he was seeing another woman and that he was gonna leave us to be with her. I remember that night, vivid and clear in my mind, my mom's heartbroken and pissed off expression and my dad's blank look, my mom's face not fazing him at all. I was hiding in the hallway, I'm pretty small and skinny so I could fit in between the wall and the tv and look upon the scene.

"Hey honey, I need ta talk to ya..."

"Yes, what is it babe?"

"Look-ah...I thought it would be at least fair to tell ya before I leave-"

"What?! Where are you going?!"

"Hold on, hold on, let me finish...I've been seeing another woman...and I..love her..."

I lightly gasped, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I didn't want to blow my cover.

"W-W-Why...you're leaving me-Staley and I...for her...?"

He slowly nodded his head and all the betrayal and pain from that answer rushed to my eyes, streaming down my face.

Everything else was kind of a blur, but I don't want to remember. I walk over to the coffee table and pick up the bottles and throw them away. I laid her down on the couch properly and made sure that she was on her side in case she throws up. I grab a blanket from the closet down the hall and lay it on her. Ever since then....she hasn't really been paying attention to me, she just kind of...shut down. Whenever I go somewhere, I usually write her a note, I don't think she reads them but I still write them anyway.

Dear Mom,

I'm gonna go out with my friends for a while ok? I love you.

Sincerely,
Staley

With that, I drew a little heart next to my name and walked out the door.

****

I walk up to my friend, Steve's house and ring his doorbell. I hear the door unlock and open.

"Oh! Hey Staley, what's up?" He asks leaning against the door way. He notices my upset expression. "Can we watch movies or somethin'? Or ya busy?" I ask nicely, he shakes his head. "Nope, you can come in and chill, I'll go get blankets and pillows" We walk inside and he goes to achieve his objective. I help myself to the couch and just flop onto it, I hear Steve chuckle.

"Ya tired?" He chuckles, I nod my smushed face into the cushions and flip myself over. He throws a pillow to my face and dies of laughter. "Oh, so it's gonna be like huh? You made a big mistake my friend..." I smirked and smacked him with the pillow upside the head. We both laugh while hitting each other with pillows. We go on for a couple more minutes until I trip over one of the pillows on the ground and fall. I brace for impact but I landed on something besides the floor, it was rather softer than the carpet. I look up and see that I've fallen on top of Steve, he was just as surprised as me. I kind of blush because we were both looking directly, face to face, at each other.

"O-Oh...sorry Ste-" he broke my apology by softly placing his lips on mine. He snaked his arm around my waist and put his other hand on my head, bringing me closer. I melt into his embrace and bring my hands up to his face. He pulls away and smiles, my cheeks were on hell fire, jesus christ...

"Wanna still watch movies?" He smirks and I slowly shake my head no. "I was hoping ya say that.." He flipped me over and brought me over to the couch. We then started to make out for a while. It was SO heated....

Hope ya liked this imagine! Sorry it came out late! Please go read my published story "Home, Finally..."!

Love ya guys! STAY GOLD!💕💕💕😘😘😘😊😊😊