Dallas Imagine

Damn it's been a long time, just need to edit the ones that I think need editing.

Edited Version~2/11/2022

"Babe! Babe! It's not what you think I swear!" Your boyfriend, well now ex-boyfriend, desperately started putting clothes on as he was chasing after you. You had walked in on him doing the devils tango with the person that he would tell you that you had nothing to worry about.

'Don't worry about them my ass' you grumbled as you rushed away from the scene. Before he could catch up with you, you slammed the front door in his face. You run off before he could open the door and go after you. "Fucking asshole...!" You exclaim to nothing as your voice becomes nothing but choked up sobs. You knew there was something going on, you knew and you knew so well that he was messing around with them. But being naive, you believed his nonchalant behavior around them and you believed his half-hearted apologies for missing important events. You believed him when he said that you being a greaser doesn't change anything, he promised you that just because he was a soc and you were a greaser didn't mean anything to him. Boy were you wrong.

Seemingly as you weren't walking in any particular direction, you ended up back in the run down part of town. This is how you knew that you were back in your parts of the neighborhood, you sigh as you continue walking forward not having any destination in mind. Just as you were beginning to calm down, you hear an engine roar roll up behind you. "Fan-fucking-tastic.." you mumble to yourself as the car rolls up next to you. The tinted window rolls down.

"Awful late to be walking by your lonesome...why don't we keep you company?" The arrogant blonde soc smirks at you, you sigh not wanting to deal with a beating and a heartbreak in the same night. "Got anything else better to do than stalk a greaser at night? Get a life dickwad" you growl. The car comes to a complete stop and you knew you were in for it. About three of them get out of the car and you sigh 'Got nothing better to do..' you think as they circle around you. "You messed up big time, little bitch" the blonde spat venom at you, you put your hands on you hips and feel a protrude in your pocket. 'Oh I have my knife, nice!' They start stalking towards you and you pull out your blade, you flip it out and they all freeze. That proves to you that they don't have any weapons. "I think I'm in the mood to go to prison.." you mumble without really thinking, you run at them and they all scramble back to their car. "This bitch is crazy, let's get the hell out of here!" The brunette soc exclaims as they hop into their car and drive off, leaving a dark skid mark in the road. "Better run! You douchebags!" You yell as they sped off into the night.

From the sudden panic and anxiety you had to endure today, you felt it all crash down onto your body. Fatigue overcame you and you lost control of your water ducts, everything was blurry as you walked farther. You couldn't hear or pay attention to anything, it all seemed surreal. You collapsed next to a tree, you seemed to be in a park and sat against the hard oak wood. You brought your knees to your chest and put your head in your lap. You decided to let out your painfully loud sobs, the ache in your heart was too much to bare at the moment. Why does your social status have to affect everything in your life? Even your relationships? You sure as hell know that socs don't have to worry about being stalked at night.

In the midst of your crying and ringing in your ears, you could hear a voice coming closer and closer. The ringing in your ears dulled down as the voice was right next to you.

"Y/N! Aye! Earth to Y/N!" The masculine voice grew louder as you slowly turned your head, as if you were functioning mechanically. Standing over you was none other than your good friend, Dallas Winston. Well more like rivals but you still considered him a friend, even though he got on your nerves quite often. He may be a prick but he does have his moments where it seems like he cared for your well-being, just a bit. "What do you want Dallas?" You say hoarsely and hide your face in your arms, not wanting him to see you vulnerable. Even though he just heard you crying your fucking heart out. "What shit on your parade?" He asks a bit rudely, but you know he didn't mean it like that. You sigh "It's not important, leave me alone" you lightly sniffle as you wipe your cheeks. So much for being strong. "Well, if it wasn't important, you wouldn't be crying like a bitch" you grit your teeth.  "Right now isn't a good time to make fun of me Dallas..." you growl as you get up from your sitting position. You start to walk away until you felt your wrist being tugged. You turn back and see Dallas wearing an unusually concerned expression.

"Look, I didn't mean that...just tell me what's bothering you, I don't see you cry...ever" he emphasized and you raised an eyebrow surprised that he was concerned about your emotional problems. You sigh and run a hand through your hair. "Promise not to make fun of me? Hm?" You frown as you were being serious, he nods. You could tell his intentions were genuine, so you proceed to tell him what you had been through today.

"So yea...that's what happened..." you scratch the back of your head as you finished explaining to him, feeling slightly embarrassed since you've never had an actual conversation that didn't involve insults and teasing. Dallas didn't know what to feel except rage for the man who broke your heart, and for the socs who wanted to have their way with you. "Where does the fucker live, I'll pay him a visit" he feels around for his blade, you stop his hand and put it at his side, shaking your head. "It's not worth paying him a visit for, acknowledging him would be just what he wanted and I'm not about to give it to him..." you sigh "Gotta save whatever dignity I have left anyway..." you lightly chuckle as you let go of his hand. He looks at you a bit shocked that you even considered stopping one of his rampages. "He's not worth going to jail for.." you clarify your point, he scoffs and places a cocky thumb on his chest. "I've been t'jail more times than I could count! I don't give a fuck if I go one more time" he smirks. You shake your head playfully "Jeez, at least try to stay out jailbird, not good for your mental health".

You two start walking away after a few minutes of useless banter. "Going to the Curtis house, coming with?" He asks looking down at his side to you, you nod. "Might as well, nowhere to go" you shrug nonchalantly, he smirks and looks ahead. After a few minutes of silence, you could hear the breaths of him opening his mouth but closing it back up, it's like he wanted to stay something but hesitated. "Don't tell me the great Dallas Winston is having trouble finding words to say?" You smirk up at him and he frowns. "Shut it Y/N, I ain't having trouble" he grumbles. "Then what is it that you want to say?" You ask crossing your arms and stand in front of him so he could stop walking. "Go out with me" he blurts out and you stare at him. You blink a few times just you register what he had just said. You grit yourself teeth and ball up your fists. "...is this some kind of joke..?" Your voice remained low. He shakes his head still trying to keep his chill, confident composure. " 'M not, I want you to go out with me" he says again, more calmly this time. You couldn't believe him, of all the shit he could do or say to you, this was the cake topper.

"Fuck off, Winston" you spat as you began to walk away from him. You heard him growl. "God damnit, wait Y/N!" He rushes after you and stops in front of you. "Outta my way.." you try to get around him but he holds you in place by placing both of his hands on your shoulders. "Listen to me damnit!" He frowns and you glare at him. "You've got some nerve to tell me that shit when I trusted you enough to be vulnerable!" Your words were laced with venom. His anger subsides and he sighs "Look...I'm sorry okay, I shouldn't have said that, bad timing...but I was joking when I said I wanted you to go out with me..." he admits just above a whisper. Your eyes widen a bit 'Holy shit..' you thought, thinking about his confession a bit made you blush slightly. I mean it's not like you didn't think he wasn't attractive, you just never admitted it to anyone. You sigh "Look Dallas...I'm flattered I really am...but considering what I went through, I ain't gonna be in a relationship for a while...and I certainly don't want to use you as a rebound cuz that's fucked up.." you explain to him as nicely as possible since he deserved the same respect as he gave you when you shared your emotions. His expression turned a bit pained but he lets go of you, understanding your point of view. "Yeah...I get it..." he frowns, but not to you, mostly to himself. You start feeling bad a bit.

"Well...if I'm gonna be honest, it's not like you don't have a chance Dallas.." you lightly smile at the pale-skinned man. In a matter of seconds, he started wearing his usual smirk. "Good to know, Y/N" he swings an arm around you and you lightly blush at the sudden contact. "Let's go to the house, I'm freezing my ass off man" he ruffles your head and you groan not liking your hair being messed with. You two begin walking and you feel yourself smiling for once. Who knows? Maybe you and Dallas will hit it off one day. Hopefully soon...