Johnny x Dallas x Ponyboy Imagine

This was requested by @ShaynaShepard8

Ok this is my first BoyxBoy Imagine so I'm sorry if it sucks, maybe you could help me how I could make it better. So without further ado...
Enjoy!

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this...

"Hey J-Johnny?" I looked over at Ponyboy who seemed to be nervous. I heart fluttered a bit.

"Yes Ponyboy?" I asked excited that he was talking to me. Dallas was outside smoking a cigarette.

"Can I-I talk to you?" He asked grabbing my hand, my cheeks heated up when he grabbed my hand. His hands are so soft and warm, I gripped it tighter.

"Yeah, sure" he led me into his room and shut the door, so no one would hear us. "What do ya wanna talk about?" We walked to his bed and sat on it. He looked down at his lap real quick before playing with his hands a little. He looked cute being shy and everything.

"Well, first off, um...how do you feel about gay people?" He already looked ashamed that he asked the question.

"Well, to be honest, I have nothing against them, I think that they are just as equal people as we are, don't ya think?" He nodded in response.

"So yeah...about that...um...Johnny, I'm gay" he looked up finally.

"That's good for you! I'm glad! Who's the lucky boy?!" I asked enthusiastically, not making it sound like it broke my heart.

"Well, its you...Johnny" he finally admitted, grabbing my hand and giving it a quick squeeze. He leaned forward, closing the gaps between us. His lips were so plump and soft, we moved in a sync motion. His breath smelled like fresh spearmint. He pulled away and realized that I was still surprised by his action and his confession.

"I-I'm sorry J-Johnny! This should have n-never happened! I'm sorry!" He ran out of his room slamming the door. I jumped off the bed and rushed to open the door, I sprinted after him but he was just to damn fast.

"Wait! Pony!" He was already gone out of sight.

"Where the hell is Pony going?!" Dallas  asked walking inside the house.

I like both boys....

"He sprinted out the house because, well, please don't laugh?" I asked seriously. He raised one of his brows but nodded his head. "He admitted his feelings towards me and I reacted to late now he thinks that he's some fag and that I hate him" I stated putting my head down.

"Well, at least he got something off his chest" he sounded concerned.

"But the problem is I like him too..." I mumbled the last part. When I looked up, Dallas looked furious, like he wanted to beat the shit out of me. His eyes softened though.

"Johnny Cade, I gotta tell ya something too, I like you also, and not as friends" he smashed his lips onto mine, what the hell is going on around here?! He pulled away and walked out the door, leaving me dumbfounded. 

I was currently walking around the park, trying to get my thoughts straight. I liked both boys but...just I don't know how I'm gonna decide....

Few days later, both boys came up to me. Looking nervous, huh? Never thought I'd see Dallas nervous.

"Johnny" Dallas piped up. I was immediately token out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I looked up at the two boys. They looked at each other and nodded.

"We don't want you to be not happy so if you want to not ch-" I cut Pony off.

"I can't decide guys, I like you both" that got their attention real quick.

"Well, you have to choose one of us, and which ever one you don't choose we'll be happy for you anyway, ok?" Dallas suggested.

"We just want you to be happy" Ponyboy said meaningly. I nodded my head in response.

Now, I've decided what to do. I'm heading to the Curtis house because I'll know that both boys will be there. I walked through the door and everyone was in the living room. I called out to the two and told them to come with me to the yard.

"Ok, guys I've decided what I want to do..." both of them were listening, nervous as to what I'm going to say. I took a deep breath. "Guys, I like you both and I can't decide still because I want both of you in my life, so...I chose none of you".

"Oh ok.." Pony looked sad and Dallas looked a mix of mad and sad, he was smad. (To soon? Ok....).

"Look I love you both as my best buddies so, I don't want to ruin that for all of us, do you understand?" I asked hoping that they respected my decision. It was an awkward silence, until Pony piped up.

"Yeah, I understand.." he said looking a bit better.

"Yeah, me too" Dallas smiled. I sighed of relief. Now all the weight was taken off my shoulders.

One day, maybe one day, I'll choose someone to go with....

I hope you liked it! I hope this is what you wanted!
STAY GOLD!💕💕❤️❤️🍫🍫