Darry Imagine Part 2

Y/N's POV

My friends and I met up at the entrance and they all have dates, yet I have no one. We walk in and there was a lot of people in here. My friends called for me and we hung out and danced a bit but they were talking to their dates the whole time. So I just went to the punch station, I got a plastic cup and filled it with red punch. After I got my punch I went over to an empty spot in the cafeteria because that's where the dance is being held. I watched all the people dance with their dates and laugh, I sighed knowing that I would never get a date. I'm not complaining or anything but it's a good feeling to get attention once in a while, have someone like you and kiss you and hug on you and just stuff like that.
I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I turned around, it was Darry, in a tux. I gotta say he does look handsome in it.
"Wow! You look...beautiful"
I blushed.
"Thank you...you don't look so bad yourself Curtis"
He laughed and I smiled.
"What ya doin right here? Where's your date? He won't kill me for saying you beautiful right?"
I nervously laughed. I was kind of embarrassed.
"Well...see here's the thing...I don't have a date"
His mouth hung open, is it really that big of a shock? Is it even a shock at all?
"Are you ok?"
"You don't have a date?!"
"No...I told you Darry nobody was gonna ask me and nobody did"
"Where's yours?"
He looked down at his feet.
"Well...I don't have one neither"
Now my mouth was the one hanging open. Nobody asked him? Or he didn't ask anybody? That was a shocker.
"You serious?"
He nodded his head slowly.
"But your Darry frickin Curtis! Who wouldn't!"
"Well...surprise"
I giggled a bit to his tone of voice. A few minutes later a slow song came on.
"May I have this dance?"
Darry asked holding his hand out for me to take it.
"Yes kind sir"
I said in a fake British accent. He chuckled a bit and took my hand. We walked out onto the dance floor and I put my hands around his neck and he put his hands around my waist. I leaned up to his ear.
"I still can't believe nobody asked you"
"Well...I can't believe nobody asked you"
"Well, I'm not popular, you are though, that's why I was expecting you to have a date"
"I guess we all have our surprises don't we?"
"Yeah I guess we do"
I said laughing along with him. I had a question on my mind though, why? Why out of all the girls he could be dancing with why me? Guess I have to find out.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah?"
"Why?"
"Why what?"
"Out of all the girls that are swooning over you why would you want to be here with me?"
"Well...I could say one thing, your not like the other girls I met, and I know that sounds super cheesy but it's true"
"What do ya mean? Those other girls must have something I don't have that you want? Huh?"
"No"
"What?"
"No, to be honest, your the first girl ever to treat me like I'm just another person, most people try to talk the way I want them to talk or act the way I expect them to, but you, you treat me as if I'm just another person"
I don't know how, I don't know why, but it seemed like my body had a mind of it's own and just happened to retreat from his ear and start to lean in. He did the same and I closed the gap by connecting our lips. His lips were so soft and he kissed them so sweetly. When we pulled apart he had the biggest smile on his face, I blushed so badly. I covered my face in his chest.
"I'm sorry"
"Don't be"
He brought my chin up to where I could see his face. I was still blushing, I was kind of embarrassed.
"You look cute when your blushing"
I blushed some more and looked down at my feet. He chuckled a bit. I laughed too.
"Follow me"
I followed Darry into a garden behind the cafeteria. Their were two benches, I decided to sit on one and Darry decided to stand up.
"Why'd ya bring me here?"
"Sometimes I come here after football practice to think a bit"
I looked upon the garden, it did look pretty.
"Your the first person I brung here, ya know that?"
I slightly shook my head. He came and sat next to me, he kissed me again. I put my arms around his neck and brought his lips closer to mine. He put his hands on my waist. We kept kissing until we eventually ran out of breath, so we pulled apart breathing heavily.
"I promised something to you"
"What?"
"If you didn't come to the dance with a date I would wear a dress to homecoming"
"Yeah...but I don't see a dress"
"Well, your gonna see one right now"
"Now I'm not saying that you would be completely alone or anything and I honest to god thought that someone would have asked you but I guess not"
"So I brought one just incase"
"Huh?"
He took off his tux and under it was a black mid length dress. He put his hands out asking for my opinion. I put my hand on my mouth trying not to stifle a laugh but I failed, terribly. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I busted out laughing, I was in tears.
"Darry! HAHA! You didn't have to HAHA! do it!"
"No, but I keep my promises"
"Well! I could tell! HAHA!"
He playfully rolled his eyes and I was eventually calming down. After I calmed down I went up to Darry and pecked his cheek and put my arms around and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and accepted my hug.
"Thanks Darry, you truly made my night"
"You made mine too"
"Your the first person who's ever done this for me"
"Really?"
"Yup, and I thank you for that"
"Well...I'm glad I was the first"

Hey guys thanks for reading!
Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine with Darry!
I am taking requests now! If you want an imagine just DM your name, guy, and plot you want so I could make it to your interests!
Hope you guys have a good night!
STAY GOLD!!!❤️❤️❤️