Darry x Dallas Imagine

This was requested by SuperSammyO1999

"Well! Mr. Curtis! Congrats! You're pregnant!"

"Huh?"

"You're pregnant!" What....? There's no way...I can't be pregnant...I have two brothers to take care of, not to mention 4 other guys that come around cuz they have nowhere to go.

"Uh...? Mr. Curtis? Are you ok?" I pulled myself down to reality and paid my attention to the doctor. "U-uh...yeah..I'm fine...it's ju-". "I know it may seem as a surprise at first but before you know it, you'll have a little bundle of joy!" I faked a smile and nodded my head slowly, still thinking of how I'm gonna make this work. Worst of all, how am I gonna tell Dallas...? He doesn't like kids. Is he gonna even want to be there for our kid? Am I gonna hav-

"Ok Mr. Curtis! We'll sign you out at the front!" The doctor said walking out of the door, I followed right behind him out to the front.

****

I walked through my door and immediately sat on my couch, thinking on how I'm gonna tell everybody. I can't be pregnant...I just can't be...I have boys to take care of. I have my brothers and others who don't have any other place to go.

"Darry!" I flinched and immediately looked up. "Woah! You ok there...?" Oh, it was just Soda.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, How was ur day Soda?" I asked to start a conversation. "It was pretty good..." he answered puckering his lips a little. "How bout you?? How was ur day?" He asked. "It was...alright.." I answered back a little to late, I hope I didn't give off the wrong vibe. He rose his eyebrow a bit in suspicion and then nodded his head walking off into his room to change from work. I breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed on the couch, sinking into the pillow cushions. I looked at my watch and it was 2:30 pm, so Ponyboy and Two bit should be getting home from school in about an hour. I rested my eye lids and breathed in and out, continuously. I heard the door open and close slowly.

"Hey Curtis~" I blushed knowing exactly who that was, I jolted awake and he was 2 inches away from my face. "H-hey Dallas...what's up...?" He smirked at sat down right next to me.

"Ah...nothing much...how bout you, eh?" He stretched his arms, yawning and putting his arm around me, my cheeks heated up.

"Same thing...nothin much..." I grew nervous and saddened from the thought of telling him I was pregnant. And also having the possibility of being disgusted and leaving me to go find some other guy or girl that doesn't have opposite sex parts.

"Hey?....is somethin wrong....?" Dallas asked making eye contact with me. "Well...I-"

"Hey Dallas!" Soda exclaimed coming out of the hallway. "Sup man" he responded. "Darry...you aight?" Soda asked. I nodded my head. "Me and him will go talk in his room, k?" Dallas said helping me off the couch and walking down the hall. "Ok..." Soda said in the distance. I was nervous as hell right now, I'm not ready to tell him. But then again, he's gonna find out either way...welp, it's now or never. I sat down on my bed and he closed the door and sat down next to me.

"Alright man, what's goin on, eh? Why ya so down in the dumps for?" He asked, his facial expression relaxing a bit to show that he cares. Wow, I'm really gonna tell him.

"Well, I-uh...there's...something really...important I have to tell you..." I stuttered out nervously. He puckered up his lips in confusion and tilted his head a little. "Ok, spill the beans, what is it?" He said bluntly. His tone wasn't helping me with this, it ain't that easy.

"Well...Dallas, it-*sigh* it ain't that easy to tell..." he sighed and kissed my shoulder. "Ok...take your time then..." he set his head on my shoulder and waited for me to tell him about the news. My heart started to beat faster and my palms were sweaty. Jesus Christ Darry! Just tell him already! The worst that could happen is that he gets mad.