WARNING!!!!

Guys! This is very important! I'm trying not to make it about me but this morning after I came out of Mass I had a near DEATH experience! I walked to the edge of sidewalk to walk to my car on the other side of the road, I pushed the crosswalk button and waited for it to let me walk. So then after the sign turned to the white walking dude on the light up sign, I started to walk. But then when I stepped foot onto the road a crazy driver came round the corner where I was at and almost hit me! I'm okay but then right after, the driver was driving kind of dumb and fast and he hit a parked car where people was walking on the sidewalk. Not only did he almost hit me, he could have also hit a bunch of people right there. Everyone from the church got out to investigate, even the staff and father had to investigate too!
When the dude came out of the car he didn't look right, at all!
So turns out he was DRUNK and was on DRUGS! The guy tried to escape but one of the staff from the church already called the police so the guy had to stay there. He was like in his mid 20's I should say.

So the point is.......
DONT GO ON DRUGS PLEASE!
IF YOU DO IT WILL ONLY LEAD TO DEVESTATION AND BAD THINGS IN LIFE!
NOT ONLY THAT YOU COULD HURT YOURSELF BUT YOU CAN HURT OTHERS!
TAKE THIS FOR EXAMPLE!
ME AND A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE COULD HAVE DIED!
Luckily that didn't happen, I guess god wanted those people to live another day.🤗🤗🙏🙏
So please do me a favor? Do not and I repeat DO NOT go on those types of things!