Chapter Fifty

After thousands, millions of years, I've finally revived from the dead. I apologize for this long wait from you guys. Apparently, my phone broke and I had a difficult time logging back into my account AAAA. I forgot my email and password so yeah, I'm back now!!! :D using my laptop currently. I missed the one year anniversary of this book :'0

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

"We can find her right Ellie?" Emma asked Ellie, with her nervous, anxious smile on her face. She just wants to see (First Name).

"You're wrong!" Ellie yells at Emma angrily. Shoving Emma away from clinging onto her arm. "You're disgusting me." Ellie groaned.

"No wonder why she hates you. You all are annoying, it's getting into my nerves." Ellie ripped out her sleeves, where Emma had touched. She threw them away, with anger. She felt irritated, her head is throbbing painfully. It's giving her a huge migraine.

Emma has no words to speak, she couldn't speak. She was left speechless from what Ellie had spoken. Those harsh words. Emma smiled nervously, asking Ellie if that's the truth.

"No, Emma. I'm sorry to say this." Ellie faced the dirty ground, took a short peek at Emma at the corner of her eyes.

"Let me bring you there, you will see the truth." Ellie walked towards the huge doors, covered with blood and scratches.

The doors squeaked open, revealing a lifeless body. Laying on the dusty floor.

"N-no way..." Emma gasped, covering her mouth with her hands.

"Now you know," Ellie grinned at Emma's terrified expression.

"This is the truth."

"(First Name) can't come back."

· · ·

Greetings everybody!

We have now reached the end of the series. I would like to thank you all for reading my fan fiction and all your kind, funny and honest responses keeps me going!

To be honest, I thought this fan fiction wouldn't reach this many reads. I thought that this fanfiction will not reach out to lots of readers. But the outcome surprised me.

I have kept my promises for the past chapters. Which are;-
1) Special chapters for Oliver, Zack, Don, Gilda, Anna and Hayato.
2) Special chapter to celebrate 100k reads. [modern au]
3) More special chapters.

To the next chapter, where I will give out credits as not everything in this fan fiction is not mine.

There will also be an announcement about this fan fiction too. Stay tuned :D

I would like to give all my thanks and love to everyone ♡♡♡♡♡♡