Chapter Thirty Seven

→ Time to suffer my dear readers😆 ←

· · ·

「Your POV」

It was a fine day, Emma and I are in the library / archive room— doing some research on what we've found. With the help of Ray, Jemima, Thoma and Lannion.

Emma and I are discussing the process and plan on our escape plans. I was wondering if there's a portal or something that can transfer us to the Human World. According to William Minerva, there are multiples ways to go to the Human World, but we have to return home— which means we'll get Phil and the others.

There's a lot of books about the Human World, but it's all old already. At the year of 2015, I wasn't even born yet. The stories and information given by the books are interesting and all, the cool adventures, the struggles and amusement, but I always wonder...

“How does it feels to live on the other side of the world...?”

“(First Name)?” Emma looks at me, as she was confused about that I spoke up suddenly.

“Emma, have you ever wonder how it is like to live on the other side of the world?” I asked her.

Emma blinked before answering, “Yes, quite a few times. I want everyone to be happy, no place where children get eaten.”

“I think it'll be great!” Emma added with a grin.

“Well, I'm going to the bathroom, see you!” Emma says as she went to the bathroom.

I nodded. Her answer is her motive for this mission. Everyone to be happy with peace.

Then what's mine?

Why do I want to go back?

“Hey, (First Name), you look sad.” Ray appeared beside me as he spoke.

“Oh, sorry for making you concerned. I'm just thinking deeply.” I apologized, not wanting to tell him about my thoughts.

“Mm, alright.” Ray hummed.

He sat beside me, on the chair where Emma sat. Then he didn't say anything, so am I.

It was a long silence between us, we didn't talk or do anything. I read books to look for more information.

Nothing is helping me.

It's all outdated, every information given was 30 years ago. I don't think the current Human World is like what the books described.

“Did you find anything, (First Name)?” Ray asked me as he peeks the book I'm reading.

I shook my head no.

“All the information are all outdated,” I stated.

.
.
.

“So, what about it? About the way.” Ellie asked as Emma smiled.

“The entrance, the method to get the "Day And Night" is this,” Emma says as she took out a glass jar of the Golden Water.

Then Pepe came running and shouting, alerting everyone.

“EVERYBODY, RUN AWAY NOW! THE ENEMY IS ATTACKING!!!”

KA-BOOM

· · ·

DUN

DUN

DUN

ANDREW IS COMING TO Y'ALL AND BE PREPARED!

SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

HEHEHEHE, AUTHOR-SAN KNOWS WHAT IT IS.

(⌐■-■)━☆゚.*・。゚