Chapter Forty Three

→ I have an announcement, after finishing this fanfiction, I'll publish my Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction♪ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ)←

· · ·

「3rd Person POV」

Ever since (First Name) and Ray had a huge argument, she went missing. Vanished entirely.

Everyone was looking for her, but there's no trace of her. They were worried sick, until Emma announced that she's no longer found.

Christy is still unconscious from the injury. Everybody is doing well, except for Emma and Ray. They've never felt this guilty and disappointed to themselves before.

One time, Emma and Ray had to go out to discuss something. They're somewhere far from the others, it was a long silence between them until Emma started to speak.

“Ray, to tell the truth, I've been worried sick. Just like you.” Emma said sadly.

“I've been feeling terrible. We lost the shelter. Then the supporters. Even Yuugo, Lucas and the others.” Emma continued as she looks down the ground.

“I started to lose hope...”

Ray glimpses at Emma then look back at his hand. He clenched his fist as he spoke seriously.

“Me too, something happened between (First Name) and I.”

Emma widen her eyes as she looks at Ray and asked him, “Ray, do you know what happened to (First Name)?”

Ray looked down as he answered, “No...”

“We has a huge argument, she shouted at me that she hates me and ran away, after knocking me down.” Ray explained in a soft voice, with guilt.

Ray clicked his tongue as he said, “(First Name) run away because of me.”

“She probably hates me now...”

Ray smiled in defeat as he felt guilt. Emma looked away from Ray and her chest feels heavy.

“EMMA!” Don yelled out loudly, calling for Emma. He ran towards them.

“There's demons around!” Don shouted as his tone sounded scared.

.
.
.

「Your POV」

I feel like my arms are secured, I can't move my hands. I felt the cold, smooth surface of metal touching my wrists.

My ankles are trapped, secured and wrapped around the same smooth metal surface. It's cold that it sends shivers down my spine.

I move a little and I heard a metallic sound, clashing— like chains. My eyes are wrapped up by a piece of fabric. It was tight.

The odour around me smells terrible. It's like nothing is clean. But what's worse, I smell blood.

My mouth is covered by tape, which means I can't speak.

‘What is happening to me...?’ I thought. I heard a door creaked open and I felt a something sharp ripping out my heart.

· · ·

Thank you all for 100k reads!!!(´;ω;`)

(´;ω;`)

To celebrate our 100k reads, any requests? I have no idea but I really want to thank you all for 100k reads!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/♡♡♡