Chapter Twenty One + Results

→ Welcome to Goldy Pond! And it's August!!! I have many tests this month😢 ←

· · ·

「Your POV」

"EMMA! (FIRST NAME)! GET DOWN!!!"

I heard Ray shouted my name while Emma is holding tightly on my hand.

I lose consciousness and blackout. I don't remember being in this place.

It was strange. Somehow, Emma and I got pulled by some weird long green vines. I opened my eyes and stood up. A place, a village to be exact. Like the ones in fairytale or stories.

"Where are we?" I heard Emma says. I looked at her and signalled her for the pen. She gave the pen to me as I opened it.

I showed the screen to her then closed the pen and gave it to Emma. 'We're at A06-63.' I thought.

"Umm..." Emma says as I looked at her.

"I wanted to apologize... For forgetting you..." She said as I gazed at her.

'Apologize?' I thought. 'What does she meant by that? Forgetting me? Yeah you did.'

"Can you forgive me, (First Name)?" Emma nervously asked me.

'She said my name, I thought she forgot me.' I looked at her, stunned. 'Does she really remembers me?'

"... I... Thought you forget me..." I spoke up softly and slowly. I am not very used to talking to others nowadays, unless if it's urgent or important.

"Yes I did, but I finally remember!" Emma said as she looks at me. "Plus, we're in A06-63! We're here!" She added.

"(First Name), please tell me anything okay? Don't stay quiet all the time! If Norman is here, I bet he will hug you!" Emma smiled.

"... Okay, Emma." I answered.

'Why is she mentioning Norman?' I thought.

"Come on, let's look around!" She grinned happily and grabbed my hand.

Emma and I got into a village. No one was there, it was peaceful. No one was around, which is puzzling me. Is William Minerva really here?

We decided to look around but stopped when Emma spotted a wooden sign. The sign was stating the rules of this village.

'Music?' I thought.

I looked around the village, it was quiet and peaceful. Everything here is really nice, but I wonder. 'Why is nobody here?' I thought as I followed Emma.

I reread the rules again, "1, Music, 2, Monster, 3, Survive". What does that mean?

Then suddenly loud music came. Emma covered her ears as I saw someone coming towards us. The person has purple hair and eyes.

"The monsters are coming." She says as I know she's a girl. "You better hide fast." She added.

"Whenever the music plays, they appear soon after. Wealthy man-eaters come for the cattle they raised free-range." She explained to us. "This is a playground for manhunters. A park indulges their most primal instincts. A top-secret hunting ground."