Chapter Thirty

· · ·

「3rd Person POV」

Ellie watches the children of Grace Field House going around the shelter, doing what they're assigned to. She mentally noted to herself that everything is doing alright.

Then Christy accidentally bumped into her. Luckily, Ellie caught him.

“Ah, sorry!”Christy apologized. Ellie nodded as she mentally noted to herself, ‘They're quite diligent about this.’

Gillian approaches Ellie and asked, “So what do you think of this, Ellie?”

Ellie smiled and answered, “This is what I excepted. Grace Field children are amazing.”

‘When will Emma and the others have time?’ Ellie questioned herself.

.
.
.

「Your POV」

“Khavitidala...” I looked at the digital map on the holographic screen in front of me.

Using the simulation on the holographic screen, I can see how does Khavitidala look like.

To double-check where am I, I think I am near Khavitidala. Looking at the empty land where I am standing.

I looked behind me to see Emma, Ray, Don, Gilda, Violet and Zack catching up to me.

I sighed and turned my watch off and covered it with my sleeve. I heard them coming closer as I dashed again.

“(First Name)! Slow down, please!” Emma yelped.

.
.
.

‘So, this is Khavitidala...’ I thought as I looked around the place.

From what I remembered from the simulation, it's a shape of an eye. It's also the same as the amulet which I haven't found them.

Emma and the others have arrived a few minutes later. I looked at them, they were panting for air as they speed up to catch up to me.

“We're here,” I said.

I gave them time to look around. Suddenly, I saw Emma falling on her knees.

Everyone rushed toward her including me.

Emma looks like she's in another world. She probably has found the symbol on a boulder.

“Emma!” Gilda said as she was worried about Emma.

“Emma!” Violet shouted.

Then Violet slaps Emma as she tries to get Emma back to reality.

Emma touches her cheek then told us something. “Have you seen it?” She asked us.

Of course, the others don't understand what she meant by "seen it". I do know but never know how it looks like.

“See what?” Gilda asked.

“The dragon!” Emma answered.

She dashed and climbed up on the nearest boulder. Followed by Ray.

I gazed up at them and quietly watched them.

“I saw it, the dragons and visions of the past. In Khavitidala, both day and night coexist. I guess that I met Him.” Emma stated.

‘Wait, what...? Met Him? The One?’ I thought surprisedly.

Then Emma looked at something on her hand. It's the pendant!

I felt relief that I don't need to put a lot on my plate. Then Emma and Ray got down and Emma started to tell us what she saw.

‘Alright, what He was saying was kind of like a puzzle.’ I thought as I finished listening.

Ignoring what the others are discussing. I began to think, ‘Since they met, will they forge a new promise? Will we get to the Human World? If that happens, I think there will be some roads coming to the way.’

After that, we decided to return back to the shelter and continue doing research.

.
.
.

It's already July and started to do research about the Golden Water and the Temple.

At the library, Ray gives out orders to the younger kids to take the books from the first shelf.

“(First Name)? Aren't you going to do some research too?” I looked back to see Emma holding a book as she asked me.

I shook my head as I left the library. I walked through the hallways and went to my bedroom. I closed the door behind me and sighed.

“This is troublesome...” I sat on my bed.

I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling.

‘I'll just go with the flow, even though it's troublesome. Emma wants everyone to be on the other side of the world. Hopefully, she understands that is this impossible.’

‘But then, she aimed that everyone will go to the other side after forging the promise with Him within 2 years.’

‘Who is Sungjoo? I only heard of Mujika. The only demon that contains the evil blood.’

‘Gosh, many things are happening quickly.’

.
.
.

「3rd Person POV」

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

“Come in,” A voice answers.

The wooden door creaked opened and a girl came inside and closes the door behind.

The man in the room welcomed the blondie (the girl) with a welcoming smile. He has platinum blonde hair with blue eyes.

“Hey, is everything doing fine? The plan worked right?” The girl asked.

“The plan worked like what you told me, everything is doing fine.” The tall man said as he stares at the map.

“So, why did you called me here?” The female asks.

The man turned back to face the girl as he said, “I want to ask you, I've been thinking about this for a month now.”

“What is it?” The girl crossed her arms and she tilted her head to the side.

“What were you planning this whole time?”

· · ·

▼・ᴥ・▼

Hello