Chapter Thirty Nine

· · ·

「3rd Person POV」

“Andrew?”

The man with circular lenses glasses looked behind him, to see a girl smirking mischievously. Her eyes narrow as she smirked.

“Long time no see!” She beamed as she skipped towards him.

“How is it going? Did he call you here for a mission? Can I join?” The girl asked multiple questions to the man called Andrew.

“Ellie, it's a dangerous mission. You shouldn't be here.” Andrew warned Ellie, he sighs and looked away from the girl.

“Andrew, I'm not like the little girl you see a few years back, I'm 16 already!” Ellie said as she doesn't want to baby around by Andrew.

“Shh, you're too loud,” Andrew says as he looks down at the big, deep, dark hole.

“They might hear you,” He added as he loaded the bullets.

“Don't worry, they're still far,” Ellie says assuredly, fanning her hand to Andrew while smiling.

“Plus, you're on a mission to kill the cattle children right?” Ellie looks at the hole in front of her and smirked.

Andrew hummed in response as he aimed his rifle at the hole, waiting for intruders.

“It seems like you're busy I won't bother you now,” Ellie said as she smiles at Andrew. She turned her heel to the back and walked away from Andrew.

“Just don't mess up,” Andrew said and Ellie stops. She titled behind and grinned at him.

“Aye, sir!” She beamed and runs back to the shelter.

.
.
.

‘I have a bad feeling about this...’ (First Name) thought as she is ambling quietly in dark, tunnel.

She holds her rifle behind her, beside her backpack.

‘I don't know what it is, but I feel like something terrible will happen. I feel like it's something to do with—’

“(First Name), I have a bad feeling. It's about the enemy.” Yuugo said as he interrupted my thoughts. I looked at him and asked what is it.

“Why exactly 8 people? Over 60 people are occupying this shelter, with weapons as well.” Yuugo said as I think.

“What if they don't know how many people are in here? Maybe they don't know about the weapons?” I answered Yuugo.

“But if they do know, why?” Yuugo asked again.

I immediately answered back to him, “An elite team that surpassed us.”

Then Ray came and said, “In addition to that, this raid to the Ratri Clan could very well do something that they have to move forward within a secret.”

‘I have a bad feeling...’ Ray thought.

“Just a little more.” Christy smiled.

BANG

Two bodies fell from the ladder, with bloodshot on their forehand. A rifle fell in front of Chris and a loud sound thumped.