Chapter Forty Nine (Part 2)

→ I realized that season 2 has ended and it's so different from the manga. I'm sad that Yuugo and Goldy Pond arc isn't there :/ ←

· · ·

「3rd Person POV」

SPLASH

“Look how funny this is!!!” Laughed a young girl with brown pigtails. She pointed a finger at the poor young girl around her age. She was soaking wet, covered in dirt and mud. There were bruises and opened sounds all around her.

“H-help!” The girl yelped out loud, trying to get help. She raised her voice, getting attention from other people if they can.

However, the brown-haired girl was still laughing as she found it amusing. She teased the other girl, “No one is going to help you, because you're so useless and ugly! Ew!”

“You're not even great, I bet your parents are so disappointed in you. You're not even as smart as me!” She said as she flipped her pigtails. Showing some sass.

“Look at yourself— you're disgusting!”

Adults were passing by the two girls, they watched them as they passed by. They were just whispering and watching the scene. They don't even do anything, just walking around and talk about it.

“Poor little girl, she's injured...” Whispered a middle-aged woman to her friend.

“This is bad...” Another person talked.

No one was going to help...

That's just how society works...

How people are...

The world is cruel.

“Please... Help...” The girl softly said, her eyes slowly shut as she endured the pain.

.
.
.

“(First Name)? What happened to you?” A woman rushed towards her daughter, she examined the little girl.

“You're covered with dirt and mud! Look at your arms too, it's full of wounds and bruises!” She said worriedly. Her gentle ruby eyes are tearing up.

“Mother, it's fine. Nothing big.” (First Name) said assuredly. “This is quite normal for me, I'm strong!” She said with a positive tone.

Her mother shook her head, “This is the 5th time this week. Could you please tell me what is happening?”

“Sorry Mother, but this is the truth. I was just playing around, I was too careless so I got into this mess.” (First Name) explained, showing her mother the wounds and bruises.

“Come on, Mother. Everything is all right.” (First Name) wipes the hot tears off her mother's. “Don't worry too much about me.”

This is reality, not a dream.

It is just how it is.

Nothing is great, everything's the same.

“You're right,” The mother agreed and nodded. “Okay, let's get out dinner.” She added and proceed to go get dinner.

.
.
.

DING DONG

“Wakey, wakey.” Said a woman. “It's time to get up, little (First Name).”

“Hmm, mhmm,” (First Name) opened her eyes and looked at the woman calling her name out.

“Huh?” She stopped and stared at the woman's purple eyes.

“Who are you?”

· · ·

Dun dun dun!!!

Something important in life has changed✨

Just a few more then the story will be complete! I need to put in special chapters and the final chapter and that's it! :D