Chapter Twenty Nine

→ I feel like drawing... Who should I draw?🤔 ←

· · ·

「3rd Person POV」

“Hello, everyone. Sorry for interrupting, I believe that a majority of you all doesn't know me.” The girl said.

“Let me introduce myself, my name is Ellie and I am a member of the Goldy Pond team.” She introduced herself and bow humbly.

“Ellie, you're finally here!” Gillian smiled and ran towards her and hugged her.

“Sorry that I am late again...” Ellie apologizes and Gillian let go of Ellie. Ellie smiles and approached Emma.

“I believe that you are Emma?” She asked and offered her a hand.

“Yes, nice to meet you, Ellie.” Emma smiled.

“Wait a minute...” Gilda said as (First Name) raised a brow.

“Ellie as the name here?” Gilda questioned as she uses the pen and opens a file. She pointed at a name there and asked Ellie.

“I see you found the cap. Yes, I am.” She smiled.

.
.
.

In the secret room, where Lucas, Emma, Ray and (First Name) were. They were waiting for any answers from the allies.

Everyone else has a task to do. Cleaning, fixing, food hunting and many more.

“Are there any answer?” (First Name) asked Emma.

“No there isn't,” Emma replied.

RING

Emma picked the phone up, she quickly gave it to Ray.

Ray listens to the person who is calling.

“I'm sorry but I can't meet with you right now. Next time, I will be the one to contact you first. Be careful, Peter Ratri is the enemy. He is Minerva's younger brother also the head of the family. Stay where you are, I'll come to see you.”

BEEP

“It got cutter off.” Ray puts back the telephone.

“This isn't a recording. I think it's real.” Ray said.

“It means that the first step is done. Let's get into the second step.” (First Name) stated.

“Let's go upstairs and tell them!” Emma said.

.
.
.

“These are all the books,” Gilda said as she puts the piles of books on the table.

(First Name) took one and analyze the book. “The book is written in mirrored Latin.” She stated.

“I read this before, it's a copy of the manuscript written by many people. They wrote them at different times and places, the Latin ones are the oldest.” (First Name) explained.

“Then maybe that clan who made the promise, maybe it's handwritten from 1000 years ago,” Nat said.

“I am not sure, but after reading those I made a guess. Khavitidala is where it came from.” Don says.